追问小资美眉的梦想(在线收听


  第七法、追问:小资美眉的梦想

  时下,小资这个词儿成为流行语,每个美眉都挤破头模仿着小资情调的生活,什么咖啡屋、法国片、简约而悠闲的生活,呵呵,周奔驰自然不会放过这么“国内通用”的泡妞话题。

  周奔驰:最近有本很棒的书,叫做《藏地牛皮书》。

  These days there is a wonderful book call Bull Leather Book From Tibet.

  黄小蓉:我看过了,到西藏去放松一下心情,真好。

  I have read it. It’s really good to relax with this book.

  周奔驰:是呀。我们最近正在用家用数字摄像机拍部纪录片。

  I am now making a documentary with a family DVD camera.

  黄小蓉:这倒有趣。什么内容的?

  Interesting. What’s it about?

  周奔驰:拍的是我们三个流浪北京的年轻人的故事,名字叫做《俺有一个梦想》。

  It’s about three young men who roamed in Beijing called We Have a Dream.

  黄小蓉:很有意思,你么,你的梦想是什么呢?

  Interesting. What’s your dream, then?

  周奔驰:老婆孩子热炕头、三亩土田一头牛!

  A wife and some children on the same bed, and three mu of field and an ox.(瞧,这才是真正的小资梦想,呵呵,反璞归真耶)

  第八法、以“帮助与互助”的名义

  周奔驰和美眉东聊西扯了半个小时了,终于决定“重拳出击”,进入实质性交往阶段,不过,还要以“帮助和互助”的名义,擦亮眼睛,看仔细吆!

  周奔驰:你想学习摄影吗?我拍的照片很棒!我可以教你的。

  Do you like to learn photography? My photography is excellent. I can teach you.

  黄小蓉:真的,太好了,先说声谢谢你。

  Great! I thank you in advance.

  周奔驰:没什么,咱们互相帮助嘛!有机会我要多和你学口语。

  Don’t mention it. Let’s help each other. And I’d like to learn spoken English from you.

  黄小蓉:那没问题,我们互相对练。

  No problem. We can practice together.

  周奔驰:下周六怎么样,我教你摄影,你教我英语。

  How about next Saturday. I teach you photography and you teach me English.

  黄小蓉:好,一言为定,拉钩。

  Good! It’s settled.(周奔驰心里狂笑:哈哈哈哈哈哈,搞定!)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/9449.html