2010上海世博会对话之紧急服务英语:头晕,中暑,打电话等
Visitor: What should I do? My son feels dizzy, nausea and hypodynamia!
参观者:怎么办呢,我儿子头晕、恶心、浑身无力!
Volunteer: Don’t worry! He might be hit by heatstroke. The medical station is over there. I will go with you.
志愿者:请别急!也许他是中暑了,医疗急救点就在前面,我陪你过去。
Visitor: Actually, is't too hot!
参观者:是啊,天太热了!
Volunteer: There is a rest area with sun shading facilities over there. After the emergency treatment, you may take your son there for a short rest.
志愿者:前不远处就有可以避阳的休息地方。等您儿子就诊完后就可以去那里稍作休息。
Visitor: Ok!,thanks!
参观者:好的,谢谢!
Volunteer: That’s all right. Please come with me.
志愿者:不客气,来,跟我走。
Volunteer: Here we are. Leave your son the doctors. Take it easy.
志愿者:我们到了,把您儿子交给医生吧,放心。
Visitor: I really didn’t know what to do.
参观者:前面真是急死我了。
Volunteer: Excuse me, no smoking here.
志愿者:对不起,请不要在这里吸烟。
Visitor: Oh, I forget. I’m so sorry. Where is the bathroom?
志愿者:哦,我忘记了,对不起。这里附近有洗手间吗?
Volunteer: Go across the square and turn the left, you will find the bathroom.
志愿者:穿过这个广场以后向左转,那里有洗手间。
Visitor: Ah, where is my cell phone? It must be lost on the way.
参观者:哎呀,我的手机呢?肯定在路上丢了。
Volunteer: No worry, contact the Lost and Found Center immediately.
志愿者:不要着急,快与失物招领处取得联系。
Visitor: How can I make phone calls here?
参观者:那我等会儿要打电话可怎么办呢?
Visitor: Go easy. There are appropriate telephone booths within the Expo Site. Look at that one nearby. Furthermore, each square and pavilion area will be provided with volunteers to serve visitors. I believe that everything should be OK.
志愿者:别急。世博园区内设有电话厅你看,旁边就有一个。而且每个广场和展馆区都有志愿者为您提供服务,所以,您不用担心。
Visitor: That’s fine. Thanks.
参观者:那就好,谢谢你的提醒。
Volunteer: That’s what I should do.
志愿者:是我应该做的。
相关词汇头晕 dizzy恶心 nausea浑身无力 hypodynamia发冷 aque感冒 cold头晕眼花 dazzle拉肚子 diarrhea流鼻涕 snivel呕吐 emesis发烧 fever头疼 headache反胃 retch摔跤 wrestling流血 bleed中暑 heatstroke |