2010年上海世博会园内参观英语对话(在线收听

    2010年上海世博会园内参观英语对话
    上海世博园区共有13个出入口,8个位地面常规出入口,其中5个位于浦东,3个位于浦西,另外4个水上出入口,也称为“水门”,3个位于浦东,1个位于浦西,还有一个轨道交通出入口,位于浦西。在这些出入口将配置500多个检票闸口。
    Visitor: Hello! Where should I park my car?
    参观者:你好!请问我的车该停哪儿?
    Volunteer: To the parking lot, just over there.
    志愿者:请将车停到那边的停车场。
    Visitor: Thanks!
    参观者:谢谢。
    Visitor: Excuse me. Where is the entrance?
    参观者:请问入口在什么地方?
    Volunteer: Please go along this way. The Expo Site entrance is ahead, 500 meters away from here.
    志愿者:请往这里走。世博园区的入口就在前方500米处。
    Visitor: Shall we travel within the Expo Site by walk or by car?
    参观者:那在园区内参观需要步行还是开车呢?
    Volunteer: Almost by walk. You may also take a bus. The bus station square is on the west side ofthe Expo Site; you need to walk another 800 meters to get there. The direction boards will guideyour way.
    志愿者:世博园区内最主要的交通方式是步行。当然你也可以乘坐公交车。公交站广场在世博园区的西面,再向前走800米就到了,您会看到指示牌的。
    Visitor: OK, thanks. I find the parking here quite under strain. The latecomers might find noparking space available.
    参观者:好的,谢谢。我发现停车位很紧张,是不是来晚了就没有车位了呢?
    Volunteer: Yes, it's true. Therefore, coming by metro is suggested.
    志愿者:是的,所以建议大家还是乘坐地铁来参观。
    Visitor: I see. Thanks!
    参观者:我知道了谢谢你。
    Volunteer: You're welcome.
    志愿者:不客气。
    常用词汇停车场 parking lot地下车库 underground parking lot停车位 parking space高速公路 expressway隧道 tunnel指示标 guidepost路牌 direction board, road sign

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/99454.html