-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Stay away from the gas!Stay there!
离机油远点儿 在那别动
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help, help! Oh, my legs!
救命 救命 救命啊 救命 救命 我的腿
Hey, get over here.Give me a hand.
过来 帮我一下
You, come on! Come over here! Give me a hand!
过来 帮我一下
On the count of three.One, two, three!
数三下一起用力 一 二 三
Help! Please, help me! Help me! Please, help me!
救命! 救救我 救命 救救我
Get him out of here. Get him away from the engine. Get him out of here.
把他抬走 离引擎远点儿 把他抬走
Help me! Please, help me. I'm having contractions!
救救我! 请救救我! 我开始宫缩了
How many months pregnant are you?
怀孕几个月了
Only eight months.
八个月
How far apart are they coming?
间隔时间呢
I don't know, a few just happened!
不知道 这是头一次
Hey! Get away from there!
快躲开
Listen to me! Look at me! You're gonna be okay. Do you understand me?
听我说 看着我 你会没事的 知道吗
But you have to sit absolutely still.
但你必须坐着别动
Hey! You! Come here! I need you to get this woman away from these fumes.
你 过来 让她离这些烟远点儿
Take her there. Stay with her.
带她到那边去 陪着她
If her contractions occur closer than three minutes, call me!
如果宫缩频率接近三分钟就叫我
You gotta be kidding me.
不是吧
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey! What's your name?
你叫什么名字啊
Jack!
杰克!