Which would be worse,to live as a monster or to die as a good man? 哪种情况更糟糕,是做个白痴活着,还是做个正常人死去? 图片1...
The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. 那只敏捷的棕色狐狸跳过了一只懒惰的狗。 图片1...
Smell the cheese often so you may know when it is getting old. 经常闻一闻你的奶酪,你就会知道,它什么时候开始变质。 图片1...
Stay hungry,stay foolish. 求知若饥,虚心若愚。 图片1...
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. 我们都身处阴沟,但仍有人仰望星空。 图片1...
Human life,like flood water and do not hear of islands and reefs,it is difficult to create beautiful waves. 人的生命,似洪水奔流,不遇着岛屿和暗礁,难以激起美丽的浪花。 图片1...
Baby you've done enough that cut your breath.Don't beat yourself up don't need to turn so fast.Sometimes we come last but we did our best. 你已经受够了白费力气,请不要自暴自弃,也不必太快抽离,有时我们终能实现梦想只...
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. The morning crowned it with splendor. 白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。--泰戈尔 图片1...
But all sunshine without shade, all pleasure without pain, is not life at all. 但只有阳光没有阴影,只有快乐没有痛苦,根本不是真正的生活。 图片1...
We must hang together, or we'll be hanged separately. 我们必须团结在一起,否则我们将被一个个绞死。 图片1...
Don't know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentallike on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 图片1...
Sadness is easier because its surrender. 悲伤很容易,因为那是投降。 图片1...
The more we do, the more we can do. The busier we are, the more leisure we have. 事越做越会做,人越忙越有空。 图片1...
All my life, I've only been pretending. Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness that I have never known. 这一生不过是自欺欺人罢了。没有我他的世界依然如故,那里满是我从未体会过的幸福...
Every man dies, not every man really lives. 任何人都将会死去,然而并不是每个人都真真正正的活过。 图片1...