-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
unit 368
到同事家做客
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Good evening, Martin.
A:马丁,晚上好。
B:Hello, How good to see you. Did you have any trouble finding our place?
B:你好。见到你真高兴。我们这地方难找吧?
A:Not at all. Your instructions were very clear. Where is Mrs. Martin?
A:一点也不。你把地址说得很清楚。您夫人在哪里?
B:She is in the kitchen. Kate! Mrs. Gao is here !
B:她在厨房里。凯特,高女士来了。
C:Mrs. Gao! I am so glad you could come. My husband has told me so much about you.
C:高女士,你光临寒舍,我感到很高兴。我丈夫已经对我说了很多关于你的情况。
A:These are for you.
A:这是送给你的。
C:Oh, what lovely flowers! You are very kind. Thank you so much. I will go and put them in some water right away.
C:哦,这么漂亮的花呀!你太客气了,非常感谢。我马土就去把它们插在水里。
A:And here is a bottle of Chinese Mao-tai.
A:这瓶中国茅台酒是送给你的。
B:That is thoughtful of you. I have heard that it packs quite punch.
B:你想得太周到了。听说这是一种度数很高的烈酒。
C:Mrs. Gao, would you like to start now?
C:高女士,你现在开始吃吧?