-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
1. What job would you recommend to me?
你推荐给我什么工作?
2. Mr. Li, does the recommendation of the university play an important role in job himting?
李先生,学校推荐在求职中作用大吗?
3. In fact, the recommendation is a way of indirect self-recommendation.
事实上,学校的推荐信是一种间接的自我推荐。
4. I doubt the authority because most of the recommendation letters of the university are the same.
很多学校的推荐信都是一样的,因此我怀疑这些信的权威性。
5. More and more people have the same discoveries since most of the universities do that in order to save effort.
越来越多的人都注意到这个问题了,学校这么做是为了省力。
6. By the way, are you willing to recommend me for the position?
顺便问一句,你愿意帮我推荐推荐吗?
7. I appreciate the effort, sir.
我非常感谢您,先生。
8. Please give me your good word.
请您帮我推荐推荐。
9. That'll be a great honor. Thank you so much.
那是我的荣幸,太谢谢了。
10. I have to quit at first and then apply for the new one.
不过我得先辞职再去申请新工作。
Dialogue 1对话 1A: Mr. Li, does the recommendation of the university play an important role in job himting?
A: 李先生,学校推荐在求职中作用大吗?
B: Yes. In fact, the recommendation is a way of indirect self-recommendation. The university and the business have a long-term relationship. If you are recommended by your university,you can be approved more easily.
B: 是的。事实上,学校的推荐信是一种间接的自我推荐。学校和企业有着长期的合作,只要你被学校推荐了,你就更容易被认可。
A: But I doubt the authority because most of the recommendation letters of the university are the same.
A: 但很多大学的推荐信都是一样的, 因此我怀疑这些信的权威性。
B: More and more people have the same discoveries since most of the universities do that in order to save effort.
B: 越来越多的人都注意到这个问题了,学校这么做是为了省力。
Dialogue 2对话 2A: Are you ready to move?
A: 你准备好换工作了吗?
B: Definitely. I ve got ihe hell out of the company. Anything new?
B: 当然,我已经离开公司了。你有什么新消息吗?
A: Yes, but there is a chance that might be suitable for you.
A: 是的,可能有个适合你的好机会。
B: Really? Arc you willing to recommend me for the position?
B: 真的?你会帮我推荐吗?
A: I can't say, but let me make a call and see if I can help.
A: 我不能肯定,但是我可以打个电话看看能不能帮上忙。
B: 1 appreciate the effort, sir.
B: 我非常感谢你,先生。