-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
第一句:We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.
我方要求订货时交纳10%的预付款。
A: Mr. White, can we pay by TT?
怀特先生,我们可以电汇付款吗?
B: TT is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less than $1,000.
我们只接受每笔交易1000美金以下的电汇付款。
A: So what's your requirement of payment?
那么您有什么付款要求呢?
B: We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.
我方要求订货时交纳10%的预付款。
第二句:The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
余下的在60天内汇齐。
A: How about the rest?
其他的呢?
B: The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
余下的在60天内汇齐。
A: So, full payments must be made within 60 days.
也就是说全放在60天内交齐。
B: Yes, you are right.
是的,您说对了。
其他表达法:
分期付款是一个比较保险的方式。
We can only accept 20% cash payment.
我方只接受20%的现金付款。
The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
其余的80%以信用证付款,在发货前15-30天汇到。