-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
They'll be deciding. - Deciding?
他们会作出决定。 - 什么决定?
Whether to come back with a warrant and arrest me.
是否带着逮捕令回来逮捕我。
You think? - Standard procedure.
你这么觉得吗? - 这是标准程序。
You should have gone with him. People'll think…
你应该跟他走,别人会以为……
I don't care what people think.
我才不在乎别人怎么想。
You'd care if they thought you were stupid or wrong.
但你不想让他们认为你很蠢,或犯了错。
No, that would just make them stupid or wrong.
不,是他们蠢,他们犯了错。
Sherlock, I don't want the world believing you're…
夏洛克,我不想让全世界以为你是……
That I am what? - A fraud.
以为我是什么? - 骗子。
You're worried they're right. - What?
你担心他们是对的。 - 什么?
That they're right about me. - No.
你担心他们对我的判断是对的。 - 不
That's why you're upset. You can't entertain the possibility they may be right.
这就是你烦躁的原因。你不能不考虑,他们或许是对的,
You're afraid you've been taken in as well. - No, no!
你害怕自己也受了骗。 - 我没有!
Moriarty is playing with your mind, too. Can't you see what's going on?
莫里亚蒂也在玩弄你的思想。你难道看不出来是怎么回事吗?
No, I know you for real.
不,我认识的是真实的你。
100 percent?
百分之百吗?
Well,nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time.
谁会一直假装成这么个讨厌鬼?