-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
You broke in here for a reason.
你闯进来肯定是有原因的。
Just tell us why and you can sleep.
告诉我们原因,就让你睡觉。
Remember sleep?
还记得睡觉的滋味吗?
What?
什么?
Well?What did he say?
他说什么?
He said that I used to work in the navy
他说我当过海军。
Where I had an unhappy love affair.
在军营里有过一段不愉快的恋情。
What?
什么?
That the electricity isn't working in my bathroom...
我家洗手间没电...
and that my wife is sleeping with our next door neighbour.
我老婆在隔壁邻居上床...
The coffin maker...and...
就是那个打棺材的..还有...
if I go home now...I'll catch them at it.
如果我现在回家。就能把他们抓奸在床。
I knew it!I knew there was something going on.
我就知道。我就知道有问题。
So,my friend.Now it's just you and me.
我的朋友。现在就只剩你和我了。
You have no idea the trouble it took to find you.
你不知道我为了找你费了多大劲。
Now listen to me.There's an underground terrorist network active in London.
听我说.伦敦有一个地下恐怖分子网
and a massive attack is imminent.Sorry, but the holiday is over...
他们马上会发动大规模袭击.很遗憾 假期结束了
Brother dear.Back to Baker Street...
亲爱的弟弟.回贝克街去吧
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯