-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Bridge looks good!
桥面还算结实
I mean, considering. We may have a real shot at crossing here, guys.
相对来说。我们也许真有机会通过这里,伙计们
That's good. Aliens have blown up every other bridge within a hundred miles of here.
很好。外星人炸掉了方圆一百英里内其它的桥
Got us pinned on this side of the river.
把我们困在河的这岸
Better get back with the intel.
情报搜集完就回去吧
The longer we stand around, the closer the Skitters are to finding us and turning 2nd Mass into roadkill.
我们待得越久,越容易被迅猎兽发现,最后把第二团变成公路亡魂
陨落星辰第二季
Practicing operational silence? Because you've hardly said a word all day.
练习保持沉默吗?今天一整天你几乎没说话
You know, it's not your fault.
不是你的错
That's what everyone keeps telling me.
大家都这么跟我说
Hey, Ben, Jimmy! Let's go!
本,吉米,我们走吧
Who would have expected your dad to have been there after three months?
谁想到你爸三个月后会在那里
It was dark, Skitters on our heels, something moved. Anyone would have shot.
当时很暗,迅猎兽在追杀我们,有东西动了。任何人都会开枪的
Well, it wasn't anyone. It was me.
那不是别人,是我
Incoming! Get down, Ben! Get it, Dai! Damn it!
敌人来了!趴下,本!打下它,戴,可恶!
Nice shot, Dai.
枪法不错,戴
20 mike-mike, armor-piercing discarding sabot. Accept no substitutes. Nice!
二十毫米穿甲弹。不可替代啊!厉害
Oh I guess we can't cross here.
看来我们是过不了这桥了