英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《欲望都市》精讲 08我喜欢现在的你

时间:2021-05-31 09:50来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Friday night at Chaos.

星期五,在“混乱”俱乐部。

It was just like that bar in Cheers where ''everybody knows your name''.

酒吧沉浸在一片干杯声中,就像是在“干杯”俱乐部,人人都知道你的名字。

Except here they were likely to forget it five minutes later.

只不过在这里人们五分钟之后就会忘记你叫什么。

Still, it was the creme de la creme of New York, whipped into a frenzy.

好像纽约最棒的点心师也狂热起来。

Sometimes you got a souffle, sometimes cottage cheese.

有时候你会吃到苏芙蕾,有时候吃到奶酪。

It is like a model bomb exploded in this room tonight.

今晚的酒吧到处都是模特。

Is there a woman here aside from me that weighs more than a 100 pounds?

这里是不是只有我体重超过100磅?

I know, it's like under-eaters anonymous.

我明白,这就像是厌食者的匿名聚会。

That's funny, Skippy.

太逗了,斯基皮。

Skipper.

我叫斯基普。

I have this theory that men secretly hate pretty girls because they feel that they're the ones who rejected them in high school.

我有一个这样的看法:男人们在内心痛恨那些美女,因为他们觉得那些女人是高中时期拒绝过他们的人。

Right. But if you're not part of the beauty Olympics, you can still be a very interesting person.

没错。但如果你不是在参加选美奥林匹克,你仍然算得上是个非常有意思的人。

Are you saying that I'm not pretty enough?

你是说我长得不漂亮?

No, Of course you are.

没,你当然很漂亮。

So ipso facto, I can't be interesting?

那么说,我很无趣?

Women either fall into one of two categories,beautiful and boring, or homely and interesting? is that what you say, Skippy?

女人分为两类:乏味的美女,或有趣的丑女。是这样吗,斯基皮?

No, that's not what I meant.

不,我不是这个意思。

Excuse me, is this your hand on my knee?

不好意思,你是不是把手放在我腿上了?

No.

没有。

Let's keep them where I can see them, all right?

那把手放在我能看见的地方,好吗?

I guess you must find me beautiful.

我猜你一定觉得我很漂亮,

Or interesting.

或是很有趣。

I was about to rescue Skipper from an increasingly hopeless situation, when suddenly...

我正准备把斯基普从绝境中解救出来,突然……

Lucky me, twice in one week.

我真幸运,一周遇见你两次。

You may Not be getting that lucky.

你可能不会这么走运了。

You know, I was really pissed off the way you left the other day.

你知道吗?那天你就那么走了,我当时真的很生气。

You were?

是吗?

Yeah. Then I thought how great!

是啊。不过后来我觉得那真是太棒了。

You finally understand that we can have sex without commitment.

你终于明白了我们之间不需要承诺而是只要性。

Yeah, right. Sure, I guess.

是啊,我想是那样吧。

So whenever I feel like it, I'll give you a call.

你什么时候想要了就给我打电话。

Yeah, whenever you feel like it.

对,不管什么时候。

I mean, if I'm alone, I'm all yours.

只要我有空,就一定是你的。

Alright.

好啊。

I like this new you.

我喜欢现在的你。

Call me.

记得给我打电话。

Yup.

好。

I didn't understand, did all men secretly want their women promiscuous and emotionally detached?

我不明白,是不是所有男人都只想跟女人在肉体上发生关系而感情上不带任何牵连?

And if I was really having sex like a man, why didn't I feel more in control?

如果我真的是想男人那样只要性,那为什么我没感觉到一切尽在掌控之中?

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   欲望都市  美剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴