-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
I just did something involuntary and messy.
我刚刚有点失禁 拉了一屁股
OK, come on.
好啦 走吧
Manny. Get back. It's a minefield out there.
蛮尼 回来!简直是地雷区
There's only one way to go. Straight through.
唯一的办法是笔直通过
Straight through? We'd like to keep the fur on our bodies, thank you.
我不想死前被烫熟拔毛 谢谢
We'll head back and go around.There's no time.
我们回头 绕过去 不!没时间了
The dam will burst before we make it. We'll drown.
水坝会溃堤淹死我们
If we go through this, we get blown to bits.
走过这里会被射成蜂窝
We go forward. We go back.
前进! 回头!
Forward. Back.
前进! 回头!
Can I say something? No.
我可以发言吗? 不行!
You are so stubborn and hard-headed. Well, I guess that proves it.
你很固执 刚愎自用 大概这就证据确凿
I am a mammoth.
证明我是真的长毛象
Come on. Fine.
我们走 请便
I don't know. Drowning sounds like a much gentler way to go.
淹死算是温和的死法
Blown to bits sounds so sudden.
射成蜂窝听起来…比较干脆