1、Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?
谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?
2、None whatsoever. Im at your disposal.
一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。
3、Why dont we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.
咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。
4、Id love to!
太好了!
5、Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?
请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?
6、Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.
请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。
7、Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.
那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。
8、Then Ill come along two days later to put my signature on it.
那么两天后我再来签字。
9、Good.
好的。
10、Well Mr.Chen, its been very pleasant talking with you.
陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。
11、Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldnt be able to catch the ship.
你方信用证必须在装货前一个月开出,否则我们将赶不上船。
12、No problem. Ill have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back.
没问题。我一回去,就马上安排开立有关信用证。
13、Fine. Im very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion.
好,我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。
14、Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us.
我也是。我希望这首笔生意会带来更多的交易。
15、Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.
当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。 |