洪恩环境英语第七册 06 Steven,I Want You To Be ....(在线收听

  Lesson 6 Steven,I Want You To Be Producer While I'm Gone.
  史蒂文,我走后想让你做制片人
  Hi,Steven.Hello,Maria.
  嗨,史蒂文。你好,玛丽亚。
  Steven,I want to talk to you about my vacaton.
  史蒂文,我想和你谈谈我度假的事儿。
  Your vacation?How nice.
  你要度假?多好啊!
  Steven,I want you to be producer while I'm gone.
  史蒂文,我希望我走后你做制片人。
  That's interesting...It could be very interesting if you don't return on time.
  那很有趣。。。如果你不能按时回来就非常有趣了。
  What do you mean?
  你是什么意思?
  Well,the baby is due in a month,and I need some time off.
  嗯,孩子在一个月后就要出生了,我要请一段时间的假。
  I thought of that,Steven.I plan to return before the baby is due.
  我想过这个,史蒂文。我准备在孩子出生之前回来。
  Well,thank you.I'd like to do it,but...
  好的,谢谢。我很乐意做制片人,但是。。。
  What,Steven? I'm already very busy,Maria.
  怎么了,史蒂文?   我已经很忙了,玛丽亚。
  How can I direct and produce at the same time?
  我怎么能同时做导演和制片人?
  I don't know.What do you think?
  我不知道怎么办,你有什么想法?
  I'd like Mike to be director.He's very good.
  我想迈克可以当导演,他很棒。
  Hmmm.I agree.That's a good idea,Steven.By the way,the job pays more.
  嗯,我同意。好主意,史蒂文。顺便提一句,制片人工资高些
  You get an extra $500.
  你将多拿500美元。
  That's great.Thanks,Maria.I can use it.
  太棒了!谢谢,玛丽亚。我可以用这钱了。
  But please,be sure to be back before the baby arrives.
  但是请务必在孩子出生前回来。
  I will. And don't forget to leave your phone number.
  我会的。  别忘了留下电话号码。
  OK,Steven.But don't call me.
  好的,史蒂文。但是请别给我打电话。
  And one other very important thing.
  还有一件非常重要的事。
  What? Enjoy your vacation.
  什么?好好度假吧。
  Now,the first in a series of reports on education and jobs
  by WEFL reporter Connie Swift.
  现在是WEFL关于教育和就业的系列问题的首次报道,由康妮.斯威夫特报道。
  Education and jobs.That's the subjecgt of this report.
  教育和就业,这是本期报道的主题。
  This week we're going inside Stamford High School
  本周我们将去斯坦福德中学,
  to find out what today's students are studaying
  and what they think they'll do in the future.
  了解当今的学生们在学什么和他们将来打算干什么。
  What they will high school students face when they graduate?
  高中生毕业后会面临着什么?
  And what are their polans?
  他们有什么计划?
  What they will face is more competition.
  他们将面临更激烈的竞争。
  2,750,000 high school students will receive their diplomas this year.
  今年有2,750,000名高中生将获得毕业证。
  About half of them will go to college.
  其中大约一半人将进入大学。
  What will students at this school do?
  这所学校的学生将会做什么?
  Today we're going inside Stamford High School to find out.
  今天我们去斯坦福德中学寻找答案。
  Some students want to go into science or business.
  一些学生想搞科学研究或者经商。
  I imagine myself,um...landing on the moon.
  我想像自己,呃。。。能登上月球。
  I want to be an astronaut.
  我想成为一名宇航员。
  When I---after I graduate from high school,
  当我——中学毕业后,
  I'd like to go to college and major in,um,business administration...
  我想上大学,学,呃。。。工商管理。。。
  because,um,I enjoy telling people what to do and...uh..
  因为,呃,我喜欢指挥别人。。。呃。。
  I really like power.So,that's what...that's what I want to do.
  我的确喜欢权力。因此,这就是。。。这就是我想做的。
  But more school is the last thing some students want.
  但是继续学业是一些学生最后的选择。
  My SAT math class is so boring.
  我所在的SAT数学班太令人厌倦了。
  My teacher,he's Mr.-,he is a character.And,uh,I just sit there,
  我的老师,他是——他真是个人物。呃,我只是坐在课堂上,
  and I'm-I'm just falling asleep in class,and I,ugh,I can't stand it.
  我。。。我只想打瞌睡。我,呃,我真受不了。
  Very bored.It's the worst.I hate going to that class.
  太单调了,那是最糟糕的课了,我讨厌上那门课。
  I hate it.    A few are undecided.
  我讨厌它。有一些学生还有决定将来要做什么。
  I don't know and I'm not sure what I want to do,something with business.
  我不知道,我对自己想做什么还不是很确定。也许与商业有关。
  Some students are fascinated by sports.I'm really interested in sports.
  一些学生对运动很着迷。我对运动确实很感兴趣。
  I like volleyball and gymnastics,which I do most of the year.
  我喜欢排球和体操,大多数时间我都在打排球和练体操。
  I also like watching sports on TV.
  我也喜欢看电视上的运动节目。
  I love watching football---NEF football on TV,especially the Giants.
  我爱看电视橄榄球赛——电视上的全美橄榄球联盟赛事,特别是巨人队的赛事。
  Um...but I'm really interested in sports and that's basically it.
  呃。。。但是我确实喜欢运动,主要就是这样。
  And many Stamford students love children.
  还有许多斯坦福德学生喜欢孩子。
  I'm very interested in little children,
  我对小孩很感兴趣。我喜欢和他们在一起,
  and I enjoy being with them and just...it's,
  it's so interesting to see...
  而且。。。我觉得观察他们的思维方式以及他们对什么样的事物做出反应确实是非常有趣的。
  just how they think and what kinds of things they respond to.
  我感觉儿童心理学是我喜欢研究的东西,我发现它很有意思。
  I feel that child psychology is something that I'd enjoy doing.
  我感觉儿童心理学是我喜欢研究的东西,
  And I find it fascinating.   I find these students fascinating.
  我发现它很有意思。我觉得这些学生很让人着迷。
  This is Connie Swift,reporting from Stamford High School for WEFL.
  这是WEFL的康妮. 斯威夫特在斯坦福德中学为您报道。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/henhjyy/136167.html