后悔时说的英语句子(在线收听

   我真不该那样。

  I shouldn't have done it. *用“shouldn't have+过去分词”表示类似责备或斥责的心情,“不该……”、“要是没……”。
  Oh, no! I shouldn't have done it. (哦,不!我要是不那样就好了。)
  What did you do? (你干什么了?)
  That was a mistake. (那是一个错误。)
  I blew it. (我失败了。)
  I wish I hadn't done that.
  I really screwed up this time. (这次我真的给弄糟了。)
  I really messed up. (我给搞糟了。)
  I should have known better. (我早该弄清楚一些。)
  我要是不说那话就好了。
  I shouldn't have said that. *用于说了不该说的话时。
  I shouldn't have said that. (我要是不说那话就好了。)
  It's too late now. (现在后悔也晚了。)
  I wish I wouldn't have said that.
  我早该知道了。
  I should have known.
  He's married. (他已经结婚了。)
  I should have known. (我早该知道了。)
  I acted like a fool.
  I should have known better. (我早该弄清楚了。)
  做那种事,我也太不小心了。
  It was careless of me to do so. *careless 表示“没注意的”、“漫不经心的”、“粗心大意的”。
  It was thoughtless of me to do such a thing.
  It was hasty of me to do so.
  I was careless. (我太粗心大意了。)
  我后悔我做的事。
  I regret doing that.
  I regret doing that. (我后悔我做的事。)
  I know what you mean. (我明白你的意思。)
  I regret my action(s).
  I repent my action(s).
  I am sorry for what I have done.
  我别无选择。
  I had no choice.
  Why did you drive my car? (你为什么开我的车?)
  I had no choice. (我别无他法。)
  I couldn't help it.
  I had no other choice.
  I had no choice in the matter.
  There was nothing else I couldn't have done.
  It was my only choice.
  我做得太过了。
  I went too far. *比较常用的固定短语。
  You shouldn't have done that. (你不该那样做。)
  I know, I went too far. (我知道,我做得太过分了。)
  I overdid it.
  我太紧张了。
  I was too nervous. *也可用来辩解。
  Did you ask her out? (你约她了吗?)
  No, I was too nervous. (没有,我太紧张了。)
  I was too uptight.
  我要是再用功点就好了。
  I wish I had studied harder.
  I regret not studying harder. (我后悔没有更努力学习。)
  I should have studied harder.
  我要是问他一下就好了。
  I should have asked him.
  I should have asked him. (我要是问他一下就好了。)
  Why didn't you? (那你为什么不问呢?)
  I wish I had asked him.
  It would have been better to have asked him.
  不留神给忘了。
  It slipped my mind.
  Did you remember to tell her? (你没忘了告诉她吧?)
  Sorry, it slipped my mind. (对不起,我不小心给忘了。)
  I just forgot.
  I forgot all about it. (我忘得一干二净。)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/178223.html