如何友善拒绝表白(在线收听) |
如何友善拒绝表白 俗话说强扭的瓜儿不甜,强求的爱也不会香。每个人多少都有告白或者被人告白的经历,被人拒绝当然是一件痛苦的事,但有时拒绝别人更是一件痛苦的事。今天我们就来说一说对那些我们希望维持友好关系或是需要一起共事的人,如何友善地拒绝对方的表白。 1. 赞美对方,修饰原因
告诉表白对象你觉得他/她很好很出色,或者让你的拒绝原因中带着一些你无法控制的因素,比如工作太忙或是尚未准备好投入一段感情等等。
You're a great guy/girl, but I'm just too busy to pursue a serious relationship right now.
你是一个很好的男人/女人,但我实在太忙了,没有时间投入到长期、稳定的恋爱关系中。
I'm flattered that you asked, but I'm not ready to start a relationship right now.
你会这么问让我很是受宠若惊,但我现在还没有准备谈恋爱。
Work has been keeping me too busy, I don't think I'm a good boyfriend/girlfriend material.
我工作非常忙,所以我觉得我不具备一个很好的男朋友/女朋友的资质。
I'm still hung up over my previous relationship, and I'd rather us just be friends.
我对前一段恋情还是很放不下,我希望我们就做朋友吧。
I've just gotten out of a bad relationship and I don't want to start anything too hastily.
我刚经历了一段不堪回首的感情,我不希望太过着急开始另一段恋情。
2. 坦白直率,愿友情长存
直接告诉对方你觉得双方可能不太合适做恋人,但希望还能继续保持现有的友情。如果对方不愿跟你继续交往,那也不用太强求了。
I like you, but I'm just not interested in you in that way.
我喜欢你,但我对你的感情不是那种恋人间情感。
You're a great friend, and I'd rather that we keep it this way.
你是一个很好的朋友,我希望我们能继续保持这样的关系。
I'm not the right guy/girl for you. I hope that you can understand and that we can still be friends.
我不是适合你的男人/女人,我希望你能够明白,并且希望我们还能够继续当朋友。
I like you as a friend, and I hope that we wouldn't have to give up our friendship over this.
我喜欢和你做朋友,我希望我们的友谊不会因为这件事而结束。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/186712.html |