能言善辩的口语句型和对话(在线收听

 能言善辩的口语句型和对话

能言善辩

Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part? 你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
Of course not!当然不!
We must observe the contract and keep our words. 我们应当尊重合同,恪守诺言。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect. 合同一旦签署就具有了法律效力。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract. 你们没有正当理由背弃合同。
We always believe you can carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say. 我们相信你们可以做到坚持重合同,守信用。
Is it possible to cancel the contract while it's in effect? 在合同生效之后还有可能撤销合同吗?
You can't cancel the contract without first securing our agreement. 如果没有实现征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract. 如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤销该合同。
The contract comes into effect, we can not go back on our word now. 合同已经生效,我们不能反悔了。
Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable. 任何违反合同之事都是不利的。
Can you carry out the contract on time? 你们能够如期履行合同吗?
Of course! 当然!
I am sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation. 我保证我们能够按合同规定如期装船。
We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract. 我们按合同条款交货。
We sincerely promise that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚地保证质量、数量与合同规定相吻合。
How about meeting each other half way? 能不能互相做一下让步?
I can live with that. 这我们可以接受。
Let's split the difference. 让我们折中一下吧。
I think you have yourself a deal. 我们就这么说定了。
It's a deal. 成交了。
There is no question about that. 没有问题。
 口语现学现用系列:贸易谈判
 导语:在商务谈判中,如何流利地将你的意图传递给别人是谈判必须的能力?下面是外语教育网的小编为大家推荐的贸易谈判的实例,希望大家多加模仿,在谈判中技高一筹!
Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
金:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫金哲夫,负责出口部。这是我的名片。
Smith: I'll give you mine too.
史密斯:这是我的名片。
Kim: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
金:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
史密斯:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.
金:听到这个我真高兴。
Smith: What's your best price for that item?
史密斯:这种货你们最低价是多少?
Kim: The unit price is $12.50.
金:单价是12.50美元。
Smith: I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?
史密斯:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
金:恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。
Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
史密斯:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
金:太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。
Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31st?
史密斯:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
Kim: Of course.
金:当然行。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/187159.html