生活情景英语对话:网络安全是个大问题(在线收听) |
生活情景英语对话:网络安全是个大问题 Repairman: What can I do?
我需要做什么?
Benjamin:
The system crashed when I was surfing on the internet.
我正在上网,电脑却突然死机了。
Repairman:
Did you go to any illegal website?
你上过非法网站吗?
Benjamin:
No, But does that matter?
没有。那有关系吗?
Repairman:
Yes, your computer can be easily infected by virus if you do that.
是的,如果那么做您的电脑很容易受到病毒感染。
Benjamin:
I see. I'd better never try.
知道了。那最好不要尝试。
Repairman:
That's wise.
那是明智的。
Benjamin:
Do you know what's wrong with my PC?
你知道我的电脑怎么了吗?
Repairman:
One minute. Oh, yes, it was infected by a virus, and you had no antivirus software.
等一下。哦,是的,它感染病毒了,你没有装杀毒软件啊?
Benjamin:
Is anti-virus software necessary for a PC?
对于电脑,杀毒软件是必需的吗?
Repairman:
Of course. You'd better learn something about it.
当然了。你最好对它多一些了解。
Benjamin:
I'm afraid yes. But what about the data I stored in the computer?
恐怕是要这样。不过我原来存在电脑里的数据会怎样?
Repairman:
Don't worry, it should have been protected automatically. And I take an anti-virus software with me. Do you want me to install it now?
别担心。应该已经被自动保存了。我带了杀毒软件,您希望我现在帮您安装吗?
Benjamin:
Yes, please. I'll really appreciate that.
请装吧。很感谢你。
对话讲解:
crash vt.崩溃; 垮台
The great financial crash in 1929 ruined international trade.
1929年的经济大萧条摧毁了国际贸易.
infect vt. 传染;使感染
One of the boys in the class had a fever and he soon infected other children.
班上的一个孩子发烧了,不久他就传染上了其他孩子。
You'd better... 你应该, 你最好,你 还是... 好
You had better cross out the last name.
你最好把最后一个名字划掉。
store vt. 贮 藏,存放
I stored all the apples from our trees.
我把树上收的苹果都存放起来了。
install vt. 安装, 安置
To minimize the risk of burglary, install a good alarm system.
安装可靠的报警设备以减低被盗的风险。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/shqjdh/188327.html |