商务口语:怎样请求回复(在线收听

   第1句:We look forward to your early reply.

  A: We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
  我们期待您的回复,并相信通过共同努力,在不久的将来我们会完成这笔交易。
  B: Thank you for your consideration. We will inform you of our intention as soon as possible.
  感谢你方的考虑。我们会尽早告知你方我方的意向。
  A: I hope you'll see that we are really doing our utmost.
  希望你方可以感觉到我方的诚意。
  第2句:Please inform us of your decision as soon as possible.
  A: We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
  我们希望和您做皮鞋贸易。
  B: We are interested in this field,
  我们对这个领域很感兴趣。
  A: Please inform us of your decision as soon as possible.
  请把贵方决定尽快通知我们。
  知识点延伸:
  1. 开头语言简洁可证明你是专业而老练的商人,同时可立即拉近与客户的距离,而对商人来说过多的寒暄实在是多余的。
  2. 其他表达法:
  We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
  我们想尽早和您谈这笔生意。
  I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
  我希望我们能合作,并盼望着您尽早回复。
  3. look forward 期待;盼望
  Running is now that part of the day that I am looking forward to like some people look forward to a huge piece of chocolate cake in the evening.
  而现在,跑步对我而言不再是一种折磨,而是一天中我最期待的部分,就像一些人最期待晚上的时候来上一大块巧克力蛋糕一样。
  I look forward, in particular, to your discussion of the item on WHO reform for a healthy future.
  我尤其期待你们对世卫组织改革与创造健康未来这一项目进行讨论。
  Why do you think the show is so popular, and what can we look forward to next?
  你认为这部剧受欢迎的原因是什么?以及接下来我们可以期待什么?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214473.html