商务口语:怎样坚持要求通话(在线收听) |
星级典句: 第一句:I'm afraid I would like to speak to Mr. Black right now.
我想现在和布莱克先生说话。
A: Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?
麻烦你接布莱克先生,好吗?
B: I am sorry, Mr. Smith. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,史密斯先生,布莱克先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他稍后给你打电话,好吗?
A: I'm afraid I would like to speak to Mr. Black right now.
我想现在和布莱克先生说话。
第二句:I have got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我有紧急事情与布莱克先生商量,不能拖延。
A: I have got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我有紧急事情与布莱克先生商量,不能拖延。
B: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? Mr. Smith, the line is through.
好的,请您别挂机。史密斯先生,电话接通了。
A: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. White.
非常感谢你的帮助,怀特小姐。
其他表达法:
He is not available right now.
他现在不便马上接电话。
He is with someone right now.
他现在正在打电话。
It's urgent, please.
事情紧急。
We need a direct talk.
我们需要直接对话。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214503.html |