商务口语:怎样在谈判中讨价还价(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.
  很遗憾你们报的价格太高。
  A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.
  很遗憾你们报的价格太高。
  B: So you have problems?
  也就是说你们有困难?
  A: Yes. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
  是的。如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
  B: Well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.
  如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们价格太高了。
  第二句:Let's meet each other halfway.
  那咱们就各让一步吧。
  A: Let's meet each other halfway.
  那咱们就各让一步吧。
  B: That's a good idea.
  是个好主意。
  A: How about granting us a 10 discount on the final price?
  在最后的价格上给我们打个九折怎么样?
  B: We have to have a meeting.
  我们要开会商量一下。
  要想在谈判中掌握主动权,就要尽可能地了解对方的情况,尽可能地了解掌握某一步骤对对方的影响以及对方的反应如何,投石问路就是了解对方情况的一种战术。
  其他表达法:
  I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.
  很遗憾,贵方的价格猛涨,几乎比去年高出20%。
  That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.
  那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/215163.html