如何用英文来表达"精神不好"(在线收听) |
“精神不好”时用英文怎么说 有时候我们虽然没生病,但是总感觉恹恹的,提不起精神,对什么都没兴趣。这有可能是由于过度疲劳引起的,但也有可能是生病的前兆。现在我们一起来看看怎么用英语表达“没精神”吧!
1. Are you ok Alex? You look a bit under the weather.
你还好吧,亚历克斯?你看起来不太舒服。
2. She's just a bit run down. I think she needs to take a holiday.
她只是有点累了,我想她需要休几天假。
3. He felt off-colour but did not have any dramatic symptoms.
他觉得不太舒服,但是又没什么明显的症状。
4. The baby is out of sorts today. Perhaps he is cutting a tooth.
那个婴儿今天不太舒服,他可能正在长牙。
5. You should sit down. You look a bit green around the gills.
你应该坐会儿,你看起来脸色很不好。
6. My boss told me to go home. He sais I looked like death warmed over.
老板叫我回家,他说我看起来像害了大病似的。
7. The long, hot summer had left me out of health, out of spirits.
漫长炎热的夏季使我身体不佳,没精打采。
8. He's a wee bit peely-wally this morning.
今天早上他看起来有点病恹恹的。
9. You look a little peaked.
你看起来有点憔悴。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyrcky/221216.html |