赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第12期:就座 Getting Seated(在线收听

   Getting Seated

  就座
  Kathy and Evan board the aircraft. They are met by a stewardess.
  凯西和艾凡登上飞机。他们遇见一名女空服员。
  S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?
  空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下你的登机证吗?
  E:Here you go.
  艾凡:在这儿。
  S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.
  空姐:34A和34B两个座位,我知道了。请走过对面,然后再往后走。
  E:Right, thanks.
  艾凡:好的,谢谢。
  Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft.
  艾凡和凯西走到飞机的另一边。
  They meet another stewardess.
  他们遇见了另一名女空服员。
  S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?
  空姐:哈啰,麻烦让我看一下你的登机证好吗?
  E:Here you are.
  艾凡:喏,在这儿。
  S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.
  空姐:34A和34B就在这儿后面。请把随身行李放在上面的行李柜里。
  If I can be of assistance, just let me know.
  如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。
  E:Thanks.Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?
  艾凡:谢谢。呃,我的照相机放在上面行李柜里没问题吧?
  I don't want it to get broken.
  我不希望它被摔坏了。
  S:It should be fine there.
  空姐:放那儿应该没问题的。
  If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.
  但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那儿好了。
  E:I think I'll do that instead, thanks.
  艾凡:我想我会放在座位底下,谢了。
  S:Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.
  空姐:别客气。请就座,系好安全带。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lsxyyt/234572.html