《名人传记》之我是李小龙6:走上功夫哲学之路(在线收听

   So Yip Man was a great influence on Bruce,

  因此叶问对布鲁斯影响很深
  and leaned him in the direction of philosophy.
  并引导他走上了功夫哲学之路
  Yip Man would not be a legend without Bruce Lee.
  没有李小龙 叶问也不会成为传奇
  Wing chun was a very, very minor martial art style,
  咏春刚开始并不出名 非常小众
  and now its global, and that's all because of Bruce Lee.
  现在却名满天下 这都归功于李小龙
  Ultimately, martial art means honestly expressing yourself.
  从本质上说 武术的精髓在于展现真我
  Now, it is very difficult to do.
  这是极难做到的
  A lot of that warrior spirit, to me it's really honorable.
  武术精神对我来说是精深且高尚的
  It's really pure.
  它十分的纯粹
  It breaks through to every culture, every language, every colour.
  武术没有文化 语言 肤色之分
  It's all about getting respect back, you know.
  这是一条自我实现的道路
  If you're gonna hurt me,
  想让我尊重你
  you're gonna have to earn it, motherfucker.
  你就得比我更强 混蛋
  I was the youngest of three boys.
  我在家里排行老三
  I got obsessed with Bruce Lee and martial arts.
  而李小龙和他的功夫让我神魂颠倒
  I wanted to kick my brothers' asses and prove my worthiness.
  我特想揍我哥哥们一顿来证明我的价值
  When a good fight breaks out, you can't help but be excited.
  一场精彩的打斗会让人不自禁地热血沸腾
  You can't help but show emotion.
  你会变得情绪激动
  It took a while, but you know,
  这事得慢慢来
  as many times as each of my brothers beat me up,
  从一开始我的哥哥们一次次痛扁我
  each one of them got one ass-kicking from me and that was it.
  变成我打得他们头破血流后 我终于做到了
  I didn't do so well talking shit back,
  我一直不擅长打嘴仗
  so I don't see the point in talking about it.
  所以别光说不练
  Let's just go there.
  还是干一架吧
  But then you feel bad
  但事后你总会觉得有些窘迫
  and kind of embarrassed afterwards, "That was childish."
  你会觉得 真糟糕 "太幼稚了"
  "I could have handled that better." But you also feel good.
  "本可以化干戈为玉帛" 但总的来说还不错
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mrzj/250351.html