《名人传记》之我是李小龙29:体育运动与综合格斗(在线收听) |
And when you're talking about combat Well I mean if it is a sport,now you're talking about something else.You have regulations. You have rules. 要说格斗,如果是体育比赛那就是两码事,会有各种规则规定。
But when you're talking about fighting as it is...No rules? - With no rules.
但就单纯格斗而言没有规则吗? -没有。
Real fighting.Well, then, baby, you'd better train every part of your body.
真正的格斗那你最好训练身体的各个部位
Mixed martial art in the cage is for a contest.It's a sport.
笼子里的综合格斗是为了比赛 ,是项体育运动。
I don't know that I would call him exactly the father of mixed martial arts because, again, it is still sport, there are still rules.
我不知道是不是该称他为综合格斗之父,因为综合格斗到底还是项有规则的运动。
Bruce Lee was strictly for the street,taking guys out, not for competition.
李小龙只属于街头把人打晕,而不是比赛。
When they had these Vale Tudo fights in Brazil,there were barely any rules.
巴西的无限格斗基本没有任何规则
You could head-butt, you could kick in the groin, all kinds of things.
可以用头顶,可以踢裆部,什么都可以。
Bruce's favourite weapon in the street fight was the finger jab.
布鲁斯最爱用的招式就是刺指
This hand would block the vision,so when he came up, like that.
这招可以阻挡视线,他起来的时候就给他来一下。
If you do that, it could be very serious damage to his vision for life.
如果这样可能会对视力造成终身伤害
Mixed martial art is the purest form of combat that you can possibly have in civilisation.
综合格斗是文明世界里最纯粹的格斗形式
Oh! With a kick.
这一脚漂亮 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mrzj/250374.html |