25. I wish it were true.(我希望这是真的。)
26. I’d be the last to know. = How would I know I really don’t know. I have no idea. I’m the wrong
person to ask.(我怎么知道? 我真的不知道。 你问错人了。)
【疯狂实战】
A Kim, do you know where Li Yang is
(金姆,你知道李阳在哪里吗?)
B I’d be the last to know. I just got here myself.
(我不知道。我刚刚才到这里。)
A Do you know how to make jaozi
(你知道怎么做饺子吗?)
B I’d be the last to know. I can’t cook anything. I can’t even boil water!
(我不知道。我不会做饭,连水都不会烧。)
27. I’d rather not.(我不愿意。)
28. I'll say.(就是嘛!)
【疯狂注释】
用于表示极为赞同对方的意思,用在表示强烈地附和对方所说的话。比如对方说“犯罪这种事真是难以叫人宽恕,其中又
以诱拐妇女儿童最为卑鄙无耻,罪大恶极”,这时候如果自己对此看法也深表同感时,即可以说“I’ll say!”
【疯狂实战】
A I just don’t understand why she goes out with him. He’s so much younger than she is.
(我就是不明白,为什么她会和他约会。他年纪比她年轻多了。)
B I’ll say! She must be old enough to be his mother.
(就是嘛!她老得可以做他母亲了。)
29. I’m full.(我吃饱了。)
【Kim’s Note】This sentence is so useful at the end of a big Chinese banquet. However, the words “full”
and “fool” are pronounced exactly the same. If you accidentally put the article “a” in front of full and
say “I’m a full.” It will mean something totally different and make everyone at the table laugh!
30. It slipped my mind.(我记不起来了。)
【Kim’s Note】For some reason people find this sentence less offensive than just saying “I forgot”.
I meant to call you when we got to Beijing. I was just so busy it slipped my mind.
(我本来打算一到北京就给你打电话的。但是我太忙了,所以忘记了。)
31. It really got to me.(我太感动了。)
【疯狂注释】
用于表示深受感动之意。比如看完一场悲伤的电影,心里很感动,这一句话就可以派上用场,传神而简单的表达出你的感受
。
【疯狂实战】
A What are you crying for It’s just a movie.
(你哭什么嘛?这只是场电影啊!)
B I know, but it really got to me when the little boy’s mother died.
(我知道,不过当那小男孩的母亲去世时,我实在太伤心了。)
32. It was all in vain.(一切都枉费心机。)
33. It is beyond my means.(我买不起。)
34. It’s a different way of life.(这是不同的生活方式。)
35. It’s a fact.(这是事实。)
36. It’s a good idea.(是个好主意。)
37. It’s all the same to me.(对我来说都一样。)
38. It’s driving me crazy.(简直要把我逼疯了。)
【Kim’s Note】This is the kind of strong language that is always heard in movies. You can also hear me say
this in our office when the phone rings too many times and disturbs my work!
39. It’s getting worse!(越来越糟了!)
40. It’s inevitable.(这是不可避免的。)
41. It’s my treat!(我请客!)
【Kim’s Note】 This is a great sentence to use if you want to show someone a kindness or celebrate! Also,
if you’re not sure a date will say “yes” when you ask her out, you can add this as a bonus!
【疯狂实战】
A Would you like to have lunch together sometime, my treat!
(什么时候愿意一起吃午饭吗?我请客。)
B Sure, I’d love to.
(当然,我很愿意。)
42. It’s not going to happen again.(这种事不会再发生了。)
【Kim’s Note】Every liar and cheater in the world uses this sentence when they get caught! Unfortunately it
is never true.
43. It’s painful to admit it.(承认这一点是痛苦的。)
44. It’s natural.(这很自然。)
45. It’s up for sale.(这是供出售的。)
46. Keep quiet!(安静!)
47. Keep out.(切勿入内!)
48. Let me explain.(让我来解释。)
49. Let’s keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
|