面试英语口语脱口而出 第41期:突如其来的电话(在线收听

   1. Sorry to call you so late.

  抱歉,这么晚打电话给你。
  2. I am calling to inform you that you are expected to have an interview in November 15th.
  我通知你11月15日来我公司面试。
  3. I want to tell that you are supposed to come for an interview for sales clerk.
  我想通知你来面试销售员一职。
  4. I am calling to tell you that you are expected to have an interview for the job as promotional manager.
  我想通知你来参加销售经理一职的面试。
  5. I am so delighted. Thank you for calling.
  我太高兴了,谢谢你来电。
  6. I am so thrilled to hear that.
  很高兴听到这个好消息。
  7. I am surprised and excited. Thank you so much.
  真是又惊又喜。非常感谢。
  8. But I have to check my schedule first.
  不过我得先看看我的日程安排。
  9. Thank you, I,ll be there on time.
  谢谢,我会准时赴约的。
  10. I wonder if you are available next Tuesday mraning.
  我想问问您下周二上午是否有时间来参加面试。
  Dialogue 1
  对话 1
  A: Hello, this is Suning Cop. I am sorry I have called so early, but is that Mr. Li Jiong?
  A: 你好,这里是苏宁公司。很抱歉这么早打电话给你,你是李炯先生吗?
  B: Yes. this is him. What can I do for you?
  B: 是的,我是。您有什么事吗?
  A: I am calling to inform you that you are expected to have an interview in our company on November 15th.
  A:我通知你11月15日来我公司面试。
  B: I am surprised and excited. Thank you so much.
  B: 真是又惊又喜。非常感谢。
  Dialogue 2
  对话 2
  A: Hello, Guohua Corp. Is that Miss Wang Lin?
  A: 你好,这里是国华公司。你是王琳小姐吗?
  B: Yes, speaking. Can I help you?
  B: 是的,我就是。您有什么事吗?
  A: I am calling to give you notice to come over and have an interview with our Project Manager for the position of simultaneous interpreter.
  A: 我想通知你来我公司与项目经理就同声传译员一职进行面试。
  B: Oh my God! Is that true? I am too delighted. Thank you for calling.
  B: 天哪!真的吗?我太高兴了。谢谢你来电。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kyms/275092.html