英语口语最炫潮流 34 爱情不等于婚姻(在线收听) |
01. What would your ideal date be like? 你理想的约会对象是什么样的?
02. She is the person I'm searching for. I really love her very much.
她就是我要找的那个人,我真的很爱她。
03. I think I prefer to live alone rather than marry somebody who isn't really what I'm looking for.
相比于嫁给我不喜欢的人,我宁可独身。
04. I want to get married. But it's just so hard finding the right guy-that soul mate.
我想结婚,只是很难找到合适的,那种心心相印的人。
05. Marriage is far more than the mere coming together of two individuals in love.
婚姻远不止两个相爱的人在一起生活那么简单。
06. They do tend to act too quickly in my judgment.
依我看,他们的确进展得有点儿太快了。
07. She has been a romantic as long as I've known her, always talking about "love at first sight".
从我认识她到现在,她一直是个浪漫主义者,总是谈论什么"一见钟情" 。
08. They had a fallingout.
他们之间已经开始出现不和了。
09. We can't make up for the fallingout.
我们之间的分歧已经无法弥补了。
10. We decided to split up.
我们决定分居。
11. Our divorce came through.
我们离婚了。
12. As divorce turns out more common, the shame attendant on it disappears.
随着离婚越来越普遍,对离婚的羞耻感也随之消失了。
13. Marry in haste, and repent at leisure.
草率成婚,后悔莫及。
14. Keep your eyes wide open before marriage and half shut afterwards.
婚前细审查,婚后莫计较。
15. Love is blind. Marriage is love. Therefore, marriage is an instituas for the blind.
爱情是盲目的,婚姻是爱情的结晶,所以婚姻是给盲人设立的制度。
16. Marriage is like vitamins: we supplement each other's minimum daily requirements.
婚姻像维他命:我们彼此补充每天的最低需要。
17. The love that is too violent will not last long.
过于狂热的爱情难以持久。
18. To meet, to know, to love, and then to part, is the sad tale of many human hearts.
相逢、相知、相爱,然后离别,这是许多人伤心的经历。
19. Marriage is like a beleaguered fortress: those who are without want to get in , and those within want to get out.
婚姻像是一座围城:外面的人想要进去,里面的人却想逃出来。
20. All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
所有幸福的家庭都是相似的,而不幸的家庭却各有各的不幸。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yykyzxcl/312956.html |