陨落星辰第一季 第7期:脱离大部队(1)(在线收听) |
What?
什么
I know that house.
我认识那栋房子
My husband has a piece hanging there.
我丈夫有幅画挂在里面
Painting? A landscape.
画? 风景画
One of my patients rich tech guy lived there.
我有个病人 搞科技的富豪 就住里面
To seal the sale,my husband and I had dinner with them.
为了敲定买卖 我们夫妻和他在里面共进晚餐
I remember going out that evening,
我还记得那晚上出去了
and,uh,my son was crying.
我儿子当时哭了
He was 3.
他才三岁
You know where we are?
你知道我们在哪吗
This is Bartlett Hill.
这里是巴雷特山
About 400 years ago, this was all Pennacook settlement.
大约四百年前 这里是彭纳库克人的据点
Smallpox wiped them out.
结果他们都死于天花
Ever the history professor.
你还真是历史教授啊
Yeah,fat lot of good tenure got me.
是啊 这可是个终身职位
Oh,I wonder what will be here in another 400 years.
我很好奇四百年后这里会是什么样子
Hopefully humans.
但愿住着的是人类
I wish there's more food.
要是这里食物再多些就好了
Dad.
爸爸
Every food store and cache
从这里到阿克顿之间的食品店
between here and Acton's picked clean.
都给搬空了
Too many of us.
我们人太多了
If it was just the fighters,
要是只有战士
we could stretch our provisions.
补给相对来说会更充足
Well,it's not,and we need food.
可惜不是这样 我们还需要食物
So it's one of the shopsmarts,then
看来得去店里再弄些
Either the store in West Newton
要么去西牛顿的店
or the distribution center in Watertown.
或者是沃特敦的零售中心
We can't go back,not with this group
我们不能往回走 这队伍不行
Too many, too slow.
人多 速度又慢
Maybe half the vehicles,half the fighters go back,
或许可以派出半数的车和战士
get the food,and then they catch up?
弄到食物 然后赶上队伍?
Yeah. That sounds great.
是啊 听着不错
Who's gonna lead them you?
队伍谁来带呢 你吗
Yes.
可以
You want to go back?
你想回去?
Yes.
是的
All right.
那好吧
But I can only give you the pickup and six fighters.
但我只能拨给你那辆皮卡和六名战士
Weapons?
武器呢
What you got and as many mags as you can carry.
现有的武器和尽可能多的弹夹
One of the RPGs? No.
RPG火箭筒呢 不行
Some C 4? No.
C4炸药呢 不行
All right,we'll make do!
好吧 我们会完成任务的
All right!
那就好
The rest of us will follow the commuter rail west!
剩下的人沿着通勤轻轨朝西走
We'll meet at the Littleton Bridge!
咱们在立特顿桥会合
Pick your squad! Good luck!
选好你的队员 祝你好运
Are you sure about this?
你真要这么做吗
Take care of Matt.
照顾好马特
I will.
我会的
You need a scout? I want you to stay with the group.
需要侦查员吗 你老老实实跟着队伍
You stay with Matt
你跟着马特
Weaver's more likely to get me killed than you are.
韦弗更有可能把我杀了 而不是你
You need two scouts!
你需要两个侦查员
Yes,I do.
是的
Why don't you find Dai and Click and Anthony and one other,
去找戴 克里特 安东尼 再找个其他人
see if they'll volunteer?
看看他们愿不愿意
You go with her.
你跟她走
Thomas.
汤玛斯
Dai,you in?
戴 你加入吗
Weaver's keeping all the heavy stuff.
韦弗留着所有重型武器
Is that right?
真的吗
C4? Where where did you get this?
C4炸药 你从哪儿弄来的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315600.html |