陨落星辰第一季 第11期:固执的上尉(在线收听) |
Matty. 马特
It's time to get up.
该起床了
If I see him, I'll let you know. I'm sorry.
我要是看见他了会通知你 抱歉
What was that?
什么情况
Word's out I saw harnessed kids
他们听说之前偷袭商店时
before we hit the shopsmart.
我看到被控制的小孩了
They want to know if I saw their kid.
都来问我有没有看到他们的孩子
Aw, man. Oatmeal again?
不是吧 又是燕麦粥
We passed a Denny's. Maybe you can get a grand slam.
我们路过了一家丹尼快餐店 你可以去吃个饱
Bite me.
去你的
Not much of a morning person, are you, Matthew?
平常不爱早起是吧 马修
Come on, you go get in line.
别闹了 你去排队
I'll catch up to you. I have to go report in.
我一会儿去找你 现在要去汇报
You gonna go look for Ben tonight?
你们今晚要去找本吗
That's the plan.
预计如此
I found some sticks in the basement.
我在地下室找到几根棍子
Want to play catch later?
一会玩传球怎么样
After school?
放学后见
No sign of any Skitters,
没有突击者的行迹
but wherever there's a Mech...
但是碰上了一个械甲怪
Weapons inside?
库里有武器吗
Didn't go in.
没进去
陨落星辰第一季
Didn't feel it was worth taking it on and attracting Skitters.
不值得为了武器跟械甲怪发生冲突
You were to be discreet.
你应该再谨慎点的
Well, we had a little breakdown in discipline.
内部纪律方面出了点儿问题
We drew fire.
导致开火了
Jimmy.
吉米
He's a good fighter.
他是个好战士
13 years old.
才13岁
Go back tonight. Find out for sure.
今晚再去一趟 确定一下
No, our agreement was that we would be going after Ben
不行 原定计划是侦查完军火库
once we scouted the armory.
我们就去搜寻本
Which you haven't done.
军火库你还没查明白
You're right.
你说得对
That said, just like the food stores
我意思是 军火库有可能
and the pharmacies that we've seen,
跟之前侦查过的药店和商店一样
it's probably empty,
什么都没有
and the skitters are just staking it out.
而且被突击者设了埋伏
And you're probably right, but we need to know.
猜想可能正确 但还需要证实
Hey, this isn't what we talked about.
我们之前可不是这么说的
You find a better place to make camp?
你找到更合适的扎营地了没
I scouted City Hall.
我侦查过市政府了
Too many windows, buildings all around.
窗户太多 建筑物太密集
I saw a factory on the edge of town
我看见城郊有个工厂
might work, though.
没准能行
I'm guessing you didn't see any harnessed kids.
估计你也没发现被控制的孩子
You know how much I want to.
我当然很想发现
All right, let's go. Come show me on the map.
好了 走 给我指示地图坐标
Captain Weaver.
韦弗上尉
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯医生
Couldn't help but notice all your people are sleeping in houses
我发现大家都是睡帐篷
while the rest of us are in tents.
唯独你的人都住在房子里
My fighters need the best sleep they can get,
我的战士需要高质量睡眠
and we need to be able to get the civilians
平民方面需要的是袭击来临时
out of here fast in case of attack
第一时间转移阵地
Wouldn't be feasible if everyone was in houses.
所有人都在室内是不可行的
Well, maybe we take a few houses
那 也许我们可以只占用几间房
and rotate some people through.
让大家轮流住
What, are you their leader now?
怎么 你现在是平民首领了
There's no leader.
没有首领
I'm a doctor, and doctors hear things.
我是个大夫 擅长听取群众意见
Well, doctor, you tell your patients
好 大夫 你去转告你的病人
that if they're dissatisfied, they're free to leave.
谁要不满意 爱去哪儿随意
If they want the protection of my soldiers,
他们要是还需要我的人保护
they can minimize the whining and be grateful for the oatmeal.
吃燕麦粥的时候就少发牢骚多感恩吧
They're not just eaters.
他们不是吃闲饭的
They know that's what your soldiers say about them sometimes
他们知道你的士兵对他们什么评价
They're eaters.
"吃闲饭的"
They contribute to the fight.
战争来袭人家也不是无所事事
They cook. They fix clothing. They haul trash.
他们做饭 补衣服 清理垃圾
Dr. Glass, a few years from now,
格拉斯医生 从今往后数年之内
when the Skitters have been wiped out
当我们把突击者全数消灭
or sent back to the undoubtedly hideous planet that they call home,
或者遣送回他们邪恶的老巢时
the concerns of the civilians will be addressed.
平民的意见才能被当回事儿
Until then, there's no time for this.
在那之前 没时间处理这些
Dear lord.
上帝
I did not come here to get in an argument.
我真不是来找架吵的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315605.html |