陨落星辰第一季 第20期:被俘(5)(在线收听) |
Do you know them? 你认识他们吗
No.
不认识
Wonder what happened to them.
我想知道他们怎么了
As far as I heard,
就我所知
people from this area
这块区域的人
were herded to the camp in Stockton.
结伴去斯托克顿扎营了
陨落星辰第一季
Then nuked.
然后被核武器攻击了
After the kids were taken,
孩子们被带走之后
what can I do for you, doc?
我还有什么能帮忙的 医生
I had some more thoughts on the housing.
我在住宿这事上面有些想法
Mm. You're still on that.
你还纠结在这事儿
Actually, yes, 'cause it's still not fair.
老实说 是的 因为这还是不公平
You back already?
你回来了
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Where's your father?
你父亲在哪里
Don't do anything stupid.
别做什么傻事
Come on, I just want a beer.
拜托 我就想喝点啤酒
It's cold.
是冰的
Yeah. Ain't we civilized?
没错 先进吧
Got ourselves and old, uh, fridge there
我们找了一台旧的冰箱
running off our genny.
自己发电运行
So, he your only kid, the one I sent back to town?
我送回镇里那个 是你独生子吗
No, I have two other boys.
不 我还有两个孩子
They with you?
和你一起吗
One is. The other one's harnessed.
一个是 另一个被控制了
Damn.
该死
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
Yeah, he was seen in a group
是的 几天前有人看见他
a couple days ago, headed this way.
和一群人一起 朝这方向走了
Well, you know, Maggie saw some of them down by the hospital.
知道吗 玛吉在医院附近见到一些人
Maybe he's with them.
可能他们在一起
You know, if I were you...
如果我是你的话
I would find him,
我会找到他的
and I would put him out of his misery.
我会带他脱离苦海
That's no way to live.
他不可能活下去
You have kids?
你有孩子吗
Boy and a girl.
有一双儿女
They, uh they're with their mother in Florida.
他们 和他妈妈在佛罗里达
I suppose I should use the past tense now.
我想我应该用过去式
So, when you gonna do it? When you gonna make your move?
那么你准备何时动手 何时行动
Excuse me?
你说什么
You've been, uh, eyeballing Billy's sidearm
自从你来这里之后 你一直目不转睛地
since you got here.
看着比利的佩枪
That obvious, huh?
被你看出来了
I tend to notice little things like that.
我常常能注意到这些细节问题
You know... Here, I'm thinking
你知道吗 我觉得
we're having this good conversation,
我们的对话很愉快
yet you had ulterior motives.
尽管你别有企图
What would you do?
你准备怎么做
So, you don't have
你和你的人
a lot of good conversation with your men, huh?
交流得不怎么愉快 是吧
You kidding?
你开玩笑吧
Last book any of them read had A Dog Named Spot in it.
《斑点狗》是这群人看的最后一本书
Maybe you should join us.
或许你应该加入我们
Join who? The resistance.
加入谁 抵抗军
You kidding? Mnh mnh.
开玩笑是吧 不
And why would I do that?
那我为什么要这么做
I can guarantee good conversation.
我能保证你会有愉快的交谈
And what do you get?
那你能得到什么
Apparently, you know how to kill skitters.
显然 你知道怎么杀死突击者
You know what, professor?
你知道吗 教授
You kill me.
你还是杀了我吧
I don't know what kind of fairy tales
我不知道你脑袋中想象着
you've got going on in that head of yours about saving the earth,
什么样拯救地球的童话故事
but the way I see it...
但就我看来
there ain't no place this is going but down.
这事绝不可能成功 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315614.html |