陨落星辰第一季 第22期:闯入虎穴的医生(在线收听) |
OK. 好了
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Where's the .50?
点50口径机枪在哪儿
I'm a doctor.
我是名医生
I understand one of your men is badly wounded.
我知道你们当中有人受了重伤
I take you there, you may never leave.
我带你过去的话 你可能就走不掉了
It's all we've got.
我们只有这些了
陨落星辰第一季
Is it bad or wicked bad?
糟糕还是非常糟糕
Oh, it's wicked bad, bro.
哥们 糟糕透了
Do you want me to load you up again?
你还要再来点吗
Yeah, man, dose me up. Dose me up.
是的 伙计 再给我来点
Oh, this does not look like it's gonna make me very happy.
这似乎不会让我很高兴
You tell me you have that GTO in the parking lot,
你要告诉我 在停车场有辆庞蒂亚克
or I am gonna be very...Disappointed.
不然我会十分十分失望的
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
I might be able to help your brother.
我说不定能救你兄弟
What kind of doctor?
是什么医生
The only one you've got. Is that him?
你唯一找得到的医生 是他吗
Hold on.
等等
If I fix him, will you let us leave?
如果我救了他 你能让我们离开吗
You fix him, I'll let you live.
你救活他 我会让你活下去
What what happened?
出什么事了
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
Dr. Quinn, medicine woman, here just stitched up your artery.
奎恩医生 女神医 刚缝接好了你的动脉
She stopped the bleeding.
她为你止了血
You're gonna be okay, all right?
你会没事的 好吗
You got the tube?
带好武器了吗
Yeah.
是的
How about the shells? Yep.
弹药呢 带好了
Where you going?
你要去哪
To rob the 2nd Massachusetts.
抢劫马萨诸塞州第二团
You sit this one out.
你坐镇家里
Yeah, you think?
是吗 你真这么想
I'm leaving you, Maggie, and Cueball.
我把你 玛吉还有光头留下
Anybody tries anything, pop them.
如果有人想乱动 毙了他们
Hey, you know me, huh?
你知道我一个人不行的
Yeah, that's why I'm leaving Maggie and Cueball
是啊 所以我把玛吉和光头也留下了
So you don't do it just for laughs.
你不是纯粹取笑我啊
Well, that's no fun!
一点也不好笑 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315762.html |