Corinne Bailey Rae来自英国的Leeds,大学时期曾在一家Jazz Club担任乐团主唱,同时也自己创作歌曲,被EMI唱片发掘而签下。
Three little birds, sat on my window.三只小鸟,停留在我的窗边
And they told me I don't need to worry. 它们让我不要担心
Summer came like cinnamon 夏天就像肉桂一样到来
So sweet,如此甜蜜
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.小女孩在具体的问题上总是犹豫不决
Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong, but it's alright也许有的时候,我们明明觉得是错误的,但它却是正确的
The more things seems to change, the more they seem to stay the same.越是看起来正在改变的事情,越是停留在表面
Oh, don't you hesitate. 哎,难道你不犹豫
Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song 女孩,放你的唱片吧,告诉我你最爱的歌
You go ahead, let your hair down尽情的沉浸在这音乐中,散下你的头发吧
Saphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,破旧的牛仔裤,我希望你拥有你的梦想
Just go ahead, let your hair down.尽兴吧,散下你的头发吧
You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow. 你会在某个地方某个时间找到真实的你,
Blue as the sky, sombre and lonely, 蓝蓝的天空,隐隐的有点孤独
Sipping tea in the bar by the road side, 坐在街边的茶馆中品尝着属于自己的浓浓的茶
(just relax, just relax) 放轻松,只是放轻松
Don't you let those other boys fool you, 不要再让其他的男孩愚弄你
Gotta love that afro hairdo. 尝试喜欢这款非洲发型(代表自由)
Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright 也许有些时候,我们感到害怕,但一切都还顺利
The more things stay the same, the more they seem to change.事情越多的停留在表面,就越多的改变
Don't you think it's strange?难道你不觉得着很奇怪吗?
Twas' more than I could take, pity for pity's sake 挫折多于我能承受的,因为同情而同情
Some nights kept me awake, I thought that I was stronger 多少个夜晚难以入眠,我认为自己很坚强
When you gonna realise, that you don't even have to try any longer.当你明白这一点的时候,你就再不会尝试变得更加坚强
Do what you want to. 做你想做的事 |