口腔临床英语对话 第2期:第一次看牙预约(2)(在线收听

   Have you ever been treated for a heart condition, or for a prolonged illness such as diabetes, liver disease or kidney disease?

  你有没有因为心脏情况接受过治疗?或者因为糖尿病, 肝病和肾脏病这些慢性疾病而接受过治疗?
  No, I haven't.
  没有。
  Have you ever had rheumatic++ fever? If you have, please give me the details.
  你患过风湿病吗?要是有的话,请把详细情况告诉我。
  It may be necessary to have a consultation with your physician before beginning dental treatment.
  在进行牙科治疗之前有必要去看一看内科医生。
  Is that necessary, Doctor?
  有必要吗?
  If there's a history of rheumatic fever it may be necessary for me to prescribe an antibiotic before and after dental treatment.
  假如有德过风湿热的历史,在进行牙科治疗前后,我必要给你开抗生素。
  I didn't know that, Doctor.
  这我可不知道。
  Bacteria can enter the bloodstream during certain dental procedures and cause serious complications.
  在做某些牙科治疗过程中,细菌可能会进入人血液里而引起严重的并发症。
  Why do you prescribe an antibiotic?
  为什么你要开抗生素?
  The reason for giving an antibiotic to a patient with a history of rheumatic fever is to prevent a heart infection.
  给得过风湿的病人开抗生素是为了防止心脏感染。
  I understand now, Doctor.
  我明白了
  Have you ever been treated for a blood disorder such as anemia?
  针对一些血液疾病如贫血,你进行过治疗吗?
  Have you ever had prolonged bleeding from an injury or a tooth extraction?
  你有没有因为受伤或拔牙而长期出血吗?
  Not that I can remember.
  记不清了。
  Have you ever had a complication after dental treatment? Have you ever had a bad reaction from a dental anesthetic (dental injection)?
  你有没有牙科治疗以后得并发症吗?你有麻醉反应吗?
  No, Doctor.
  没有。
  Do you have any allergies? Are you allergic to penicillin?
  你有什么过敏反应吗?你对青霉素过敏吗?
  No, I am not allergic to penicillin.
  我对青霉素不过敏。
  Are you under a doctor's care? Are you taking medication? When was the last time that you consulted with a physician? Why did you see him?
  你现在还看医生吗?你在吃药吗?你最近一次看医生是在什么时候?是因为什么病看的医生?
  No, I am not under a doctor's care. I just visited a physician when I caught a cold about 3 months ago.
  不,我现在没有看医生。我只是在3个月以前因为感冒去看过医生。
  Miss Jones, please hand me a mouth mirror and explorer.
  琼斯小姐,请你把口镜和探针拿来。
  Yes, Doctor.
  好。
  May I examine you now, Mrs. Williamson?
  威廉森太太,我现在给你检查,好吗?
  Certainly.
  好啊。
  Good. Could you open your mouth a little wider, please?
  好.请你把嘴巴再张开一些。
  Turn your head toward me a little bit. Thank you. I don't see any carious teeth (cavities col.).
  把你的头向前伸过来一点点.没有发现什么龋齿。
  Good.
  太好了。
  However, we'll take X-rays this morning. I'll ask Miss Jones to clean your teeth.
  可是,今天早上还要拍X光。稍后请琼斯小姐为你洗牙。
  There's much calculus (tartar) on your teeth and you should have it removed.
  你牙齿有不少牙垢,需要清除掉。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kqlcyydh/338769.html