高频英语口语对话 第254期:入住双人房(2)(在线收听

   入住双人房(2)

  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?
  A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
  B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?
  B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?
  A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?
  A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?
  B:I'd like a suite for four nights.
  B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。
  A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.
  A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。
  B:That's all right. How much do they cost?
  B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?
  A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .
  A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。
  B:How much in total?
  B:一共需要多少钱?
  A:1088 RMB.
  A:人民币1088元。
  B:Is breakfast included?
  B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?
  A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.
  A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。
  B:That's fine. I'll get it.
  B:很好,那我就住这了。
  A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.
  A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。
  B:I would like to pay by cash. Do I need to pay a deposit?
  B:戎想用现金付款,需要交押金吗?
  A:Yes, you do. There is a 300 RMB deposit, which we will refund when you check out. So, in total, you need to pay 1388 RMB.
  A:是的,您需要交300元押金,这个押金等您结账的时候会返还给您的。所以您一共需交1388元。
  B:Fine. Here you are.
  B:好的,给你。
  A:Thank you. Here's your key and receipt. Your room number is 408. A porter will take your luggage to your room. The elevator is just around the comer.
  A:这是您的钥匙和收据。您的房间号是408号,服务员会把您的行李送到您的房间。电梯就在拐角处。
  B:Thank you very much.
  B:非常感谢。
  A:It is my pleasure, sir. I wish you a pleasant stay here. Goodbye!
  A:不客气,先生。希望您住得愉快,再见。
  B:Bye-bye!
  B:再见。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/345210.html