高频英语口语对话 第256期:询问客房服务(在线收听

   询问客房服务

  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Excuse me. Do you speak English?
  A:打扰一下,请问你会说英语吗?
  B:Yes, I do. How can I help you?
  B:是的,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
  A:Well, I've just arrived in my room, but there are no instructiions in English about the facilities available! Could you help me for a moment?
  A:是这样,我刚到房间,但是我发现这里的电器设备没有英文说明。您介意帮我一下吗?
  B:Of course not. What exactly would you like to know?
  B:当然不介意了,您具体想知道什么?
  A:First, what is the number for room service?
  A:首先,客房服务部的电话是多少?
  B:It's 1200. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
  B:1200.客房服务全天24小时都能为您提供服务。
  A:Very good. Now, could you help me to adjust the air conditioning, please? It's too hot in my room.
  A:非常好,现在您能帮我调一下空调吗?我的房间里太热了。
  B:Yes, the control unit is on the wall next to the bathroom. Is 24℃ all right?
  B:好的,控制开关就在浴室旁边的墙上。24℃行吗?
  A:Yes, that's perfect. Another thing, if need more items for the mini-bar, which Number should I call?
  A:可以,刚刚好了。另外,如果我的“小型酒吧”还需要东西,我应该拔哪个号码?
  B:You should call the Housekeeping Department on 2300. They will replace any stock for you immediately.
  B:您可以拨客房服务部的电话,号码是2300。他们可以马上为您替换任何储藏物品。
  A:I see. So, is it possible to make international phone calls from my room?
  A:我知道了。那从我的房间可以拨国际长途吗?
  B:That's no problem. Just dial 9 to get an outside line, and then dial the number as usual.
  B:没问题。您只要先拨9接外线,然后正常拨号就可以了。
  A:Well, thanks a lot for your help.
  A:好的,非常感谢你的帮助。
  B:No problem, sir. if there's anything else you need, you can find me at the desk by the elevator, or you can call housekeeping if I'm not there.
  B:不客气,先生。如果您还需要其他的服务,您可以乘电梯到柜台来找我,或者可以联系客房服务员。
  A:OK, goodbye.
  A:好的,再见。
  B:Goodbye, sir.
  B:再见,先生。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/345212.html