陨落星辰第一季 第45期:尝试与外星人沟通(在线收听) |
W... what are you doing? 你... 你在干吗?
Um, saying a prayer for the missing.
呃 为那些失踪的人祈祷
It's just something I like to do.
只不过是我喜欢做的事情罢了
You think it helps them?
你觉得这样对他们会有帮助吗?
It helps me.
至少对我会有帮助
You don't know any of these people.
这些人你一个都不认识啊
You're not even from Boston.
你甚至都不是波士顿人
I heard you talking to Hal one night
有天晚上 我听到你和Hal谈到
about how you grew up in Mexico City.
在墨西哥城长大的事情
Well, my mom and dad bought a house here when I was 10,
哦 我十岁的时候 父母在这买了一栋房子
and my dad would go back and forth for business
我去上学的时候 我爸爸因为工作的原因
while I went to school.
要来回奔波
I was freshman pre med at Wellesley when they attacked.
外星人袭击地球的时候 我正在韦尔斯利大学读医学预科一年级
Wellesley's not in Boston.
韦尔斯利大学不在波士顿市区
It's in Wellesley.
那是在韦尔斯利
Okay, 617 snob, my parents' house was in J.P.
好吧 你个波士顿势利眼 我父母的房子在牙买加平原(波士顿附近)
Is that Boston enough for you?
那算得上波士顿了吧?
W... what part of J.P.?
牙... 牙买加平原的哪个地方?
The part where people lost their faith.
人们失去信念的那个地方
Earth. This planet.
地球 这个星球
So, this is your game plan? Our planet.
这就是你的策略? 这是我们的星球
Show it pictures, hope it says the word in skitterese?
给它看些图片 希望它用掠夺者语言读出来?
Our galaxy.
这是我们的星系
Stars.
星星
Outer space.
外太空
Well, you know, if that doesn't work,
好吧 如果这样不奏效的话
you can try exchanging recipes.
你还可以试试换种方式
No curiosity, no fear, no remorse.
没有好奇心 没有恐惧感 没有愧疚感
Maybe that's why it's so easy for them to kill us.
或许这就是他们如此轻易杀死我们的原因吧
Believe what you want.
随你怎么想
But I think it's scared out of its mind.
不过我觉得它是吓傻了
I wonder what it sees when it's looking at us.
我想知道 它看着我们的时候 都看到了什么
Are we as hideous to it?
对它而言 我们很丑陋吗?
As strange?
我们很陌生吗?
Yeah, that's a good question.
是啊 问得好
I got an idea.
我有个主意 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353501.html |