陨落星辰第一季 第62期:外星人杀死哈里斯(在线收听

 He's dead.

他死了
Get a runner out to Porter. He won't be happy.
叫人通知波特,他心里肯定不爽
We need to form a burial detail.
我们要筹备个葬礼
And we need to kill it -- now.
而且,要马上把它杀了
Porter wouldn't want that.
波特不会同意的
Dr. Glass...
格拉斯医生
when the civilians find out about this,
如果这事让平民知道了
they are going to panic,
他们会陷入恐慌
and in this case, I cannot blame them.
假若这样,我也不好责备他们
We never should have had this thing here in the first place!
起初就不应该把这东西放在这儿
We have it here for a reason, and that reason is still valid.
它在这儿是有原因的,现在依然明确
Studying them is our best chance
研究它们是了解
at figuring out how to stop them.
如何阻止它们的最好方法
陨落星辰第一季
And I was making progress.
我已经有了些进展
I'll tell you what-- I will give you 24 hours
丑话说在前面,给你24小时
to learn whatever there is left to learn from that thing,
研究这东西,看看还能发现什么
and then I am coming to kill it myself.
然后我会亲手宰了它
How you feeling?
感觉如何
You're Hal.
你是哈尔吧
Yeah.
是的
You're not gonna eat that?
你不吃饭吗
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
That's a little uncommon around here.
你这种回答在这儿可真少见
So, uh...
那么...
what's it like-- being with them?
和它们待在一起感觉如何
Are you, like, with them all the time?
它们一直盯着你吗
We stayed together.
我们待在一起
All right.
这样啊
What if you had to take a piss or something
如果半夜想要尿尿
in the middle of the night?
怎么办
You went.
想去就去
Okay.
好吧
What about those harnesses??
那这些脊甲呢
You know, they ever, um...
它们...
like, break or anything?
折断过吗
You know, I mean, like...
我的意思是...
is that how they knew that you were one of them?
它们辨认你们受不受控制
Is it because of the harness?
是通过脊甲吗
They're not like that.
不是那样的
You know, my brother
你知道,我弟弟
is in that hospital.
在那家医院里
That's where you were, right?
你也曾待在哪里,对吗
Now, do they have any sentries in the hall--
大厅里有没有哨兵
You're going to try and get him, aren't you?
你打算去救他,是吗
Yeah.
是的
They'll kill you all.
你们全都会被杀死的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353518.html