陨落星辰第一季 第64期:哈尔的计划(在线收听) |
Between it being nighttime and them being asleep, 在午夜里趁它们熟睡的时候
I may be able to go right in.
我应该能溜进去
What's going on?
什么情况
Hal's come up with an alternative plan.
哈尔提出了一套备选方案
Really?
真的吗
I'm going in with Rick's harness strapped to my back.
我打算绑着从里克身上脱下来的脊甲进去
I'm gonna pretend to be one of them.
假装成他们中的一员
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
It's original.
点子不错
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
陨落星辰第一季
I don't know what's crazy anymore.
我已经不知道什么叫疯狂了
We're fighting aliens from outer space.
我们正在和太空来的外星人抗争
We got an army half-full of kids.
而军队却有一半都是孩子
Give us a minute.
给我们几分钟
Look, dad, I talked to Rick.
听着爸爸,我和里克聊过了
He says the kids wander around in there by themselves.
他说孩子们在那里可以自由行走
You're saying that they can't tell whether the harness is connected or not?
你是说他们不知道脊甲是否还受他们控制着
I don't think so, not unless they're trying to communicate with you.
我觉得不受控制,除非它们主动和你交流
This is good. This is great. But you're --
不错,很好,但是你...
Look, don't! Dad! Listen to me!
别但是了,爸爸,听我说
If we had more time, maybe we could come up with the perfect plan.
如果我们还有时间,也许我们能计划出更完美的方案
But we have to get Ben now.
但是我们必须立刻把本救出来
Yes -- when you're young,
是的,在你小的时候
you feel like you're invincible... Oh, my god.
你总觉得自己无敌。天啊
...and you don't always use the best --
所以不用所谓的最佳方案
Y-you gonna give me a lecture on drunk driving right now?
你这是要给我来一顿酒后驾车的说教吗
No, I'm trying to explain to you that you don't understand how easily you can die.
当然不是,我是在和你解释你根本就不明白这样做有多危险
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
'Cause every last person who's still alive on this planet realizes how easily they can die.
地球上每个还活着的人都清楚自己的处境有多危险
Well, I'm not gonna let it be you.
不管怎样,我是不会让你以身犯险的
I'm not saying this is gonna work.
我没有说这计划一定能成功
I'm saying it might work.
只是说可能成功而已
But if you go in there instead of me,
但是如果是你去而不是我
It will not work, okay?
就根本不可能成功,你明白吗
We got to take risks as a family, okay?
一家人要一起承担风险,明白吗
You going in there is no different than me going in there.
你去那里和我去那里没有什么不同
Me going in there is no different than you going in there.
我去那里和你去那里同样也没有什么不同
It's all about who has the best chance of coming out.
关键在于谁活着出来的机会比较大
And that's me.
那就是我
Making yourself invisible to the enemy is a basic tactic, Tom.
汤姆,让自己在敌人面前不被发现是最基本的策略
I think it's your best shot.
我觉得这是你们最好的机会
But it's your call.
不过你说了算
We still don't know how to kill one of these things without making any noise,
我们还不知道怎么才能够悄无声息地杀死它们,
so until we figure that out,
所以在搞清楚之前
I don't have to make a call.
我不做任何决定 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353520.html |