陨落星辰第一季 第75期:准备撤退(在线收听

 I'll go out five miles.

我去方圆五英里巡逻
Two shots, means friendliness.
开两枪,就说明安全
Three shots. Not so friendly.
开三枪。就说明有危险
Good luck!
祝你好运
Okay, the rest of you guys, you know the drill, so spread the word.
好了,剩下的人,你们都知道这个决定了,通知大家去吧
We need to prepare for a potential fast evacuation.
可能要迅速撤离,要准备一下才行
Let's load the vehicles with water, ammunition, provisions anything we can't carry ourselves.
我们先把水,军火,供给和其它不方便携带的物品搬上车
W-what's this about an order to send our kids out ahead of us? A precaution.
这和把我们的孩子先送走这条命令有什么关系?只是以防万一
陨落星辰第一季
Yeah, that hasn't been decided.
这点还没有最终决定
Well, maybe somebody should decide it? Meaning what?
应该要有人来决定吧?什么意思
I'm just saying there's another side to this.
我是说这样安排也有坏处
And the Skitters want kids, right?
突击者不是想要孩子吗
Now our kids are a problem?
现在我们的孩子成了负担吗
Look, they're targets. We know that.
听着,谁都知道他们是目标
No, we're all targets.
不,我们都是目标
Look...if you want to make this about something else, go ahead.
听着...如果你们想改变计划,那就继续吧
All right, but this man lost his entire unit, and they're coming for us next.
这个人失去了整个队伍,而且它们接下来就会打我们
Maybe. Or the 3rd Massachusetts is gonna show up,
有可能,但马萨诸塞州第三团也可能会出现
and we're all gonna walk out of here together.
然后我们一起离开这里
I hope so, all right?
希望如此
Because luck has been in real short supply recently.
因为最近走运都成了一种奢望
Hey, dad. Pardon me.
老爸。我离开一下
People look pretty afraid about this attack.
人们都很惧怕这次袭击
Comments like that don't help. Yeah.
说这种话可帮不上忙。对
We've got enough to worry about without scaring ourselves.
我们担心的事够多了,别自己吓自己
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧。是的
Let's get started on the barricades!
我们快去搭建街垒吧
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353625.html