新概念英语口语宝典第一册 第44课:询问邮寄事宜(在线收听) |
Lesson 40 Getting or Expressing Opinions 第40课 征求表达意见
A:Excuse me. Can I have one fifteen-cent stamp and two eighty-cent stamps?
A:打扰了,我想买一张15美分的和两张80美分的邮票。
B:I'm sorry. Fifteen-cent stamps have been sold out.
B:对不起,15美分的已经卖完了。
A:Well, then just two eighty-cent stamps, please.
A:噢,那就给我两张80美分的吧。
B:Here you are. One dollar and sixty cents, please.
B:给您。1美元60美分。
A:Here are five dollars,and I'd like to use the change to buy as many registered envelopes as possible.
A:这是5美元,剩下的零钱买挂号信的信封。
B:I'll do that for you.
B:好的。
A:Oh. By the way, can you give me some airmail labels?
A:哦,对了,给我一些航空邮件标签好吗?
B:Sure. Will four be enough?
B:当然,四张够吗?
A:Yes. Thank you.
A:够了,谢谢。
B:You're welcome.
B:不客气。
A:Next, please! What can I do for you?
A:下一位!办理什么业务?
B:I'd like to send this letter to Australia.
B:我想把这封信寄到澳大利亚。
A:By registered mail or by surface mail?
A:邮挂号信还是邮平信?
B:Surface, please. How long does it take by surface mail?
B:平信。平信需要多长时间?
A:About two weeks.
A:大约两周。
B:Two weeks! That's too long. By airmail, please.
B:两周!那太长了。用航空信吧。
A:OK. Please put it on the scale. Fifty-four cents.
A:好的,请把信放到秤上。54美分。
B:What if the letter is not received?
B:如果信没有收到怎么办?
A:I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do since it is not registered.
A:对不起,我们无能为力,因为这不是挂号信。
B:Well, I'd like to have it registered. I'm sorry for the change, but it's important.
B:那么还是用挂号信寄吧。对不起又变了,但这封信很重要。
A:OK.
A:好的。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xgnkybd1/364164.html |