双语有声阅读:葡萄牙人十四行诗 Sonnets From The Portuguese(在线收听) |
Sonnets From The Portuguese - Elizabeth Barrett Brow
葡萄牙人十四行诗 - Elizabeth Barrett Brow
How do I love thee?
我究竟怎样爱你?
Let me count the ways.
让我逐一细算。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你直到我灵魂所及的深度
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
广度和高度,我在视力不及之处
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
摸索着存在的极致和美的理想。
I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
我爱你像最朴素的日常需要一样,就像不自觉地需要阳光和蜡烛。
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我自由地爱你,像人们选择正义之路;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
我纯洁地爱你,像人们躲避称赞颂扬。
I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
我爱你用的是我在昔日的悲痛里,用过的那种激情。以及童年的忠诚。
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我爱你用的爱,我本以为早巳失去
With my lost saints, —I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! —and, if God choose,
与我失去的圣徒一同;我爱你用笑容、眼泪、呼吸和生命!只要上帝允许,
I shall but love thee better after death.
在死后我爱你将只会更加深情。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/365287.html |