双语有声阅读:咏水仙 I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud(在线收听) |
I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud - William Wordsworth
咏水仙 - William Wordsworth
I wandered lonely as a cloud. That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
我孤独地漫游,像一朵云在山丘和谷地上飘荡,
When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils;
忽然间我看见一群,金色的水仙花迎春开放;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees. Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
在树荫下,在湖水边,迎着微风起舞翩翩。
Continuous as the stars that shine. And twinkle on the milky way,
连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,在银河里闪闪发光,
They stretched in never ending line. Along the margin of a bay;
它们沿着湖湾的边缘延,伸成无穷无尽的一行:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
我一眼看见了一万朵,在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。
The waves beside them danced; but they Out-did the sparkling waves in glee;
粼粼波光也在跳着舞,水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;
A poet could not but be gay, In such a jocund company;
诗人怎能不满心欢乐!与这样快活的伴侣为伍;
I gazed and gazed but little thought What wealth the show to me had brought;
我久久凝望,却想像不到这奇景赋予我多少财宝;
For oft, when on my couch I lie In vacant or in pensive mood,
每当我躺在床上不眠,或心神空茫,或默默沉思,
They flash upon that inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude;
它们常在心灵中闪现,那是孤独之中的福祉;
And then my heart with pleasure fills. And dances with the daffodils.
于是我的心便涨满幸福,和水仙一同翩翩起舞。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/365289.html |