【双语有声阅读】面朝太阳(下)(在线收听

Count unexpected laughter,
 
数数未曾期待的笑声,
Count undeserved grace,
数数不期而至的礼遇,
Count Passion and Love and Dreams yet to be born,
数数你拥有的激情和爱,还有将要萌生的梦想。
And bow your head and say thank you,
然后,低下头,说声谢谢吧。
Now count the lives who still need your light,
现在,数数需要你给予光明的生命,
The hungry, the sick, the helpless,
那些饥饿,生病,无助的人们。
Count the children who will die today
数数今天就要离开这个世界的孩子们。
and imagine if with the breath of your body
想想只要你一息尚存,
you could help just one.
你能帮助他们,哪怕就一个。
Turn your face to the sun,
面朝太阳吧,
And know yourself as a child of the light.
你要知道你是光明之子。
You are the Goodness that cannot be extinguished,
你就是拿不会消之的美善,
The love that burns through the darkest night.
那燃烧在漆黑之夜的爱。
And perhaps,
或许,
In turning
在转身的一瞬,
You will see what I have seen,
你会看到我所看到的那一面,
that this day where everything seemed wrong,
看起来一切都不正常的日子
was not your curse,
并不是我对你的发难,
It was your gift,
其实是生活给你的馈赠,
Your chance...
是你的机遇。
To find inside yourself a forgotten thank you,
去你的内心寻找那个被你忘记的谢谢,
To smile in the face of the grim suppressors,
去微笑着面对充满挫折的生活,
To stand in the heart of the glowering darkness
从弥漫的黑暗中站起来,
and turn your face to the sun.
面朝太阳吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/366702.html