【双语有声阅读】爱情指南 Love Guide(下)(在线收听) |
This kind of love rarely develops in the teen years.
这种爱很少产生于青少年时期。
Tired of chasing love? Remember, the secret to finding true romance is not trying so hard.
难道厌倦了去追逐爱情?记住,找到真爱的秘诀是很努力地尝试。
Internet dating, singles clubs and personal ads are popular.
网络约会,单身俱乐部和个人广告是很受欢迎的。
However, seeking love can set us up for disappointment.
但是,寻求真爱可能会另我们失望。
More rewarding is to focus on self-improvement, abandoning chase and attracting love into your life.
更多的收获是自我提高,放弃追逐,并且吸引理想的爱情进入你的生活。
Here's how to start: Live in the present.
首先要做到的是:活在当下。
Let go of the thought that everything would be better if only you had someone to share it with.
不要认为事情只有和他人分享才能更好的发展。
When you meet someone, don't get fixed on possible outcomes.
当你遇见某人时,不要确定可能的结果。
Be truly selfish. Know what you want in a partner and say so.
为自己着想。清楚自己想要一个怎么的伙伴,并且会说不。
Be self-sufficient. It's not an admission of weakness to have needs and desires—we all have them and deserve to satisfy them.
实现自给自足。有需求和欲望不是承认弱点——我们都有这些,也应该让自己得到满足。
Meet them yourself in positive ways so you won't get yourself to "use" or scare off would-be partners.
采取积极的方式实现自给自足,这样你不会利用或者吓跑可能的伴侣。
Concerned about dating? Because dating can be distracting and time-consuming, many teens put off dating so they can focus on school, music, sports, or other interests.
还在担心约会吗?约会可能会让你分心并且费时,许多青少年推迟约会,这样他们才能集中精神上学,音乐,体育,或者其他兴趣爱好上。
Group dates allow young teens to interact with the opposite sex in a safe environment.
小组约会能够让青少年在一个安全的环境中和异性互动。
Being with different people lets the teen learn more about the kind of person they enjoy.
和不同的人在一起,可以让青少年明白自己喜欢和什么样的人待在一起。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/367440.html |