外贸英语一点通第61期:磋商价格(1)(在线收听) |
● What do you think of our price? 你认为我们的价格怎么样? ﹡Frankly speaking, I cannot approve your price!
坦白地说,我不能接受你们的价格!
﹡Your price is much higher than we were expecting to pay!
你们的报价比我们预期的要高得多。
﹡Your price is out of line with the current price.
你们的价格与现行行价不符。
﹡Your price is not so attractive as that offered by other suppliers.
你们的价格没有其他供应商所报的价格有吸引力。
﹡Your price has soared. It's almost 25%higher than last year's.
你们的价格上涨了这么多,几乎比去年高出了25%。
﹡I can tell you at a glance that your price is much too high.
我一看就知道你们的价格太高了。
● Can you lower your price a bit further? 你能稍微再降点价吗?
﹡I'm afraid not. That's our rock bottom price.
恐怕不能了。那是我们的最低价。
﹡How about meeting each other halfway?
我们各退一步怎么样?
﹡Sorry. You'll surely find our price very reasonable.
不好意思。我们的价格已经很合理了。
﹡To help you push the sales, we'll agree to reduce our price by 8%.
为了利于你方促销,我们同意降价8%。
重点讲解:
out of line with 跟…… 不一致
soar vi. 高飞,猛增,暴涨
His plane continued soaring at 5000 metres above sea level.
他的飞机一直在海拔五千米的高空飞行。
The prices of new cars have soared.
新车价格暴涨。
furhter adv. 进一步地,深一层地
We will help you further.
我们会进一步帮助你的。
reasonable adj. 通情达理的,讲道理的;合理的;(价钱)公道的,不贵的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/373402.html |