外贸口语一点通第129期:商品检验之检验事宜确认(在线收听

   Confirmation of inspection 检验事宜确认

  A: It's time to come to the question of inspection.
  我们该讨论一下商品检验的问题了吧?
  B: Right. Then how can we arrange for the deal?
  好的。那么我们该怎么办安排这件事呢?
  A: Firstly, we demand that before delivery your company should inspect all the details including quality, quantity and specification and make sure that the inspection process is made according to our contrast.
  首先,我方要求在发送货物之前贵公司对所有细节进行仔细检验,包括质量,数量和规格。并且一定要保证一切检验程序符合我们合同中的条款。
  B: We will, for sure. And at the same time we demand that the reinspection fee be borne by your company. Is that all right for you?
  没问题。同时我方也要求复检费由贵方承担。你们可以接受吗?
  A: That sounds reasonable. I guess we can accept that.
  听起来很合理,我想我们能够接受。
  B: When the commodities arrive, they must be carefully delivered and once they are damaged which falls within your responsibility, we will not bear the loss. You can turn to the insurance company.
  当货物到达后,请小心搬运,一旦由于贵方责任而造成了商品的任何损失,我方不承担责任,贵方可以向保险公司索赔。
  A: OK, we can live with that. But if we find any discrepancy in the process of reinspection, we will inform you in 10 days.
  好的,我们可以接受。如果在复检中发现任何问题,我方会在10日内通知贵公司。
  B: That will be fine.
  很好。
  “fall within one's reponsibility”在这里的意思是“属于谁的责任”。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374278.html