外贸口语一点通第137期:海关检查之应税物品(在线收听

   Something dutiable 应税物品

  A: Anything duitable?
  有应缴税的物品吗?
  B: Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150.
  有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。
  A: Anything else besides these?
  除此之外,还有别的吗?
  B: No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes.
  除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。
  A: You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch.
  我们允许您携带150英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表上税了。
  B: Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?
  我得付烟酒税吗?
  A: No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free.
  不用。法律允许您携带免税的三瓶酒和两条香烟。
  B: Oh, thank you very much.
  喔,谢谢您。
  A: Have you got any prohibited goods with you?
  您随身带有违禁品吗?
  B: No, I don't think so.
  我想没有。
  A: I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here.
  对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374286.html