外贸口语一点通第192期:货物保险之险种(在线收听

   Insurance types

  险种
  A: Mr. Wang, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance, if you don't mind.
  王先生,如果您不介意,我想同您谈谈保险的问题。
  B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.
  一点也不介意,请说吧。
  A: What kind of insurance do you offer?
  你们提供什么样的保险?
  B: We insure with the people's insurance company of China.
  我们投的是中国人民保险公司的险种。
  A: What insurance do you generally provide?
  你们一般都保哪些险?
  B: FPA, WAP, or all risks.
  平安险,水渍险和一切险。
  A: What about the case of jeans?
  那么牛仔裤呢?
  B: All risks.
  一切险。
  短语精讲:
  1. not a bit 一点也不介意,类似的,还可说not at all
  There's not a bit of bread in the house.
  家里连一片面包都没有啦。
  Not a bit funky. Her pale blue scarf loose in the wind with her hair.
  她可一点儿也不害怕,那淡蓝色的头巾和头发随风飘动。
  Not at all if those motions are a natural outgrowth of what you are saying.
  如果那些动作是你谈话的自然衍生,那么就一点也不糟糕。
  But Tiny was not at all pleased; for she did not like the tiresome mole.
  不过她一点也不感到高兴,因为她的确不喜欢这位讨厌的鼹鼠。
  2. go ahead
  前进:
  The police examined their car and allowed them to go ahead.
  警察检查了他们的车后允许他们前进。
  Now, go ahead and compile and install your recently configured kernel.
  现在,继续前进,编译并安装刚刚配置好的内核。
  进行:
  Go ahead with your plan.I‘m all for it。
  进行你的计划吧,我完全赞成。
  After reviewing all the information you have, you may have to go ahead and make a decision.
  在对一切你拥有的信息进行审视后,你也许不得不不即刻去做一个决定。
  背景知识认知:
  FPA是“free from particular average”平安险的意思,即单独海损不赔
  WAP是“with particular average”水渍险的意思,即单独海损也赔
  All risks 是一切险,大致就是平安险加上水渍险,再加上是一种附加险。
  附加险包括“TPND”(theft, pliferage and non-delivery)“偷窃险、提货险、不着险”
  “shortage in weight” 短重险
  “breakage”破损险
  “leakage” 渗透险
  PICC 中国人民保险公司 (People's Insurance Company Of China)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374694.html